After Comitia

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Aura
>has heterochromia

After Comitia

Post by Aura »

<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
scott1and

Re: After Comitia

Post by scott1and »

Sounds like KS is doing pretty well for itself. Well done to those on the Japanese translation team :mrgreen:
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Congrats to our feeinds in Japan for such a rousing succes. *Passes out plushie dolls of all the girls keep a few Shizune and Hanako Plushies for himself*
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Juno

Post by Juno »

Congratulations for your success, hir and a-park.
coldacid

Post by coldacid »

Awesome. I still want that artbook for myself though!
<coldacid> hanak-o's
<coldacid> taste best when burnt
GoodleShoes

Post by GoodleShoes »

I'd kill for a Rin plushie... But anyway, nice work you guys!
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

GJ translation team
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

damn straight it's magnificent. I gotta say, congratulations to the devs and everyone on the Japanese translation team, because you guys have done something incredible, something I don't think too many people thought you could. you took a joke page from the back of a random doujin and turned it into a damn fine story, and now it's known all across the world and it'll only get even bigger when it's complete. I can only imagine how awesome it feels to see a table at a major Japanese convention (okay, I don't know if it's major, but I"m going with it) dedicated to your work and only your work. and you do all this stuff and put up with our bullshit here on the forums all for free. I don't know how you do it, but I gotta say, thank you. you deserve every single word of praise you get.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

amazing. Awesome job. This time next year there will be the full version being sold at next comit con.

Post by Guest »

Excellent! KS has a bigger following than I realize.
DaMan65

Post by DaMan65 »

I'm glad to see KS doing well its an amazing story about some pretty amazing ladies :mrgreen:
By reading this you have given me temporary control of you mind
Fronzel

Post by Fronzel »

Sounds like it went really well, then. Good to hear.
Shades of gray
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Post by Shades of gray »

Mercutio wrote:damn straight it's magnificent. I gotta say, congratulations to the devs and everyone on the Japanese translation team, because you guys have done something incredible, something I don't think too many people thought you could. you took a joke page from the back of a random doujin and turned it into a damn fine story, and now it's known all across the world and it'll only get even bigger when it's complete. I can only imagine how awesome it feels to see a table at a major Japanese convention (okay, I don't know if it's major, but I"m going with it) dedicated to your work and only your work. and you do all this stuff and put up with our bullshit here on the forums all for free. I don't know how you do it, but I gotta say, thank you. you deserve every single word of praise you get.
took the words right out of my mouth.

Bravo guys, Bravo.

P.S imagine what things will be like when the full version is released...
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Great to hear about all the success coming out of Japan.
Now that i think about it, I really would have hoped I had tried establishing something like this for Kitsune-kon to get the Northeastern portion of the Midwest more involved.
Anyways, good job J-team.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Totz the Plaid

Post by Totz the Plaid »

Congrats on it going so well! I think Mercutio said it best, but you guys are doing something seriously amazing and while this isn't your first con, I'm sure you'll just keep getting invited to bigger and bigger ones from here on out!
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do." - The Doctor, Doctor Who