Future Plans

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Minister of Gloom

Re: Future Plans

Post by Minister of Gloom »

Verett wrote:I'd totally buy it if it existed. But really, nice job, you guys put a lot of effort into it. Made me laugh. Also, the /jp/ review was hilarious

I want a Rika/Saki route D:
I am certain that someone, somewhere is already working on a fanfic.

By the way, the images are really good. Did you make them specifically so that you can have this April Fools joke? Sounds like an awful lot of work for that. Or did you take them from some earlier concept art or something?
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

The sprites and UI spoofs are custom made. As for the questions of how long it took to make this, about three-ish days all in all though we did start thinking about it some time ago already. Doing stuff like this is fun, it's not "an awful lot of work".
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
minkus

Post by minkus »

Buy Game -> DukeNukemForever.... I lol'd

Rika looks awesome!

Keep up the good work KS devs! Can't wait for the release!

Kenji: I wear a hat now.
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

I have added an entry to KS's TVTropes page of Canon Foreigner, guess who for.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

bradpara wrote:I have added an entry to KS's TVTropes page of Canon Foreigner, guess who for.
Never mind, someone removed it
Shujoxa

Post by Shujoxa »

I was highly suspicious because of the date, and the Kenji and Misha thing confirmed it.

If those two were to have their own options or paths or whatever, the devs are gonna leave that completely under wraps, we won't have any idea until we actually play the full game.
It would be beautiful if KS was released for download on October 7. Greatest. B-day gift. Ever. (This is not meant to be taken as telling the devs to hurry up, so please don't take it as such, it's just a dream of sorts.)
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

*Hopes the next Blog Post is something to the effect of "Rin Path Direction Complete"
snake_in_a_box

Post by snake_in_a_box »

The saddest part is that having the first three features would actually be kind of awesome ;_;

I was spoiled on this one since I saw it a day late, but if I hadn't I'm sure that I would've realized what was going on the second you said monetization. If there's one thing I know about you guys, it's that you would never go crazy with DLC and such no matter how much we would love to have some. It was hilarious, though, so congrats on making me laugh the hardest I have all day! That fake Steam page is frickin' amazing.

And Rika is definitely my new waifu too. <3
I lied.
Bulldozer

Post by Bulldozer »

You know what would've been cool?

Instead of wasting time writing up crap like this, you guys could've been doing a myriad of other thing.

Like...I dunno...working on the actual project? HER DURR APRAL FOOLZ GUYZ!!
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Bulldozer wrote:You know what would've been cool?

Instead of wasting time writing up crap like this, you guys could've been doing a myriad of other thing.

Yeah, because they are slaves to your whims, and aren't allowed to take breaks and do, y'know, anything else right? Seriously, they aren't even being paid to do KS, why shouldn't they be allowed to have some fun every now and then? Also, if you are able to read this very page, you'd see that this was whipped up in three days, and even then there was still probably some work being done on the game. That is barely any time lost.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Your post just made the release of KS delay by three months. Making the april fools delayed it by maybe a day, max.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Bulldozer

Post by Bulldozer »

Aura wrote:

Your post just made the release of KS delay by three months. Making the april fools delayed it by maybe a day, max.
Oooh....what else did it do? Hopefully something productive, m irite?

GET BACK TO WORK! Or make more useless blog posts.
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

Bulldozer wrote:
Aura wrote:

Oooh....what else did it do? Hopefully something productive, m irite?

GET BACK TO WORK! Or make more useless blog posts.
You know, they can just quit anytime they want and say "screw you" to the community, since nothing says they have to create this game.
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.
Red_Machine

Post by Red_Machine »

Aura wrote:

If this is the case, I'm going to kill you Bulldozer.
Hanako>Misha>Emi>Lilly>Shizune>Rin
Bulldozer

Post by Bulldozer »

Excellent.....

/MrBurns