Future Plans

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Minister of Gloom

Re: Future Plans

Post by Minister of Gloom »

Bulldozer wrote:
Aura wrote:
Bulldozer wrote:You know what would've been cool?

Instead of wasting time writing up crap like this, you guys could've been doing a myriad of other thing.

Like...I dunno...working on the actual project? HER DURR APRAL FOOLZ GUYZ!!
Your post just made the release of KS delay by three months. Making the april fools delayed it by maybe a day, max.
Oooh....what else did it do? Hopefully something productive, m irite?

GET BACK TO WORK! Or make more useless blog posts.
I hate to say things that were already said here, but I think they are, in this case, important enough to be said again.
I am going to refer now to a quote of, if I remember correctly, Neil Gaiman, who was at the time responding to someone who said something of the sort about George Martin.
The developers are not your bitches.
Unlike G. Martin, the KS developers are not even getting paid for what they do.
Show some fucking respect.
They don't owe you anything. No game, no blog posts, they don't even owe you explanations about it. Whatever you get from them, you get as a gift.
Be thankful for that gift, or don't take it.
At the very least, take it and stay quiet instead of complaining about the gift coming too late or not being good enough. Children are taught not to do that when they are like four years old. It's selfish, it's impolite, and most of all, it's disgustingly ungrateful.
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

My thoughts exactly Gloom, it is a gift and if any of you think the devs are taking to long to make the game, get off your arse and make the game yourself...oh...wait...you can't, and by the way, if your moaning about an April Fools joke then theres something seriously wrong with your life.
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

He's taking a short holiday. Everyone back on topic (ie. the blog post) now.
imhereletsparty

Post by imhereletsparty »

GODDAMNIT!
You should actually do it, 'twould be amazing :D ...Apart from the paying stuff :P
Caf6261

Post by Caf6261 »

bradpara wrote:*Hopes the next Blog Post is something to the effect of "Rin Path Direction Complete"
Totally agree, i cant wait to see it all finished. :)
I LOVE Rin, i am extremely excited to see her path in the full version.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rin>Hanako>Lilly=Emi>Shizune>Misha
end

Post by end »

I'd definitly buy a pillow if it was true.
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

All in all, I like to say that they had me going until a realized what day it was. All in all the Extra arcs would be awesome, heck I wouldn't mind a Cafe Press Store or something like that. (Just have all profits go to chairity, like say something to benefit Japan or a Disabled Childeren's Charity) Micro Transactions, not so much. That being said I am looking foward to seeking this game done or at the very least reading a tweet that says "Shizune path direction complete". Good work guys your awesome.

*Hugs for all*
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Wolfos

Post by Wolfos »

I jizzed in my pants, then I realized the date. I think I cried just a little.
DRKO

Post by DRKO »

I saw how it said April Fools: Announcement - Future Plans, and thought, "This is going to be good..." And it was; It was rather believable until the whole money thing came up. Still a good laugh, though.
ze spy

Post by ze spy »

Bulldozer wrote:

Actually, I'm hoping they get lazy and just skip all the "testing" and "editing". Boring and completely unnecessary >_>
I am seriously going to fucking find out where you live and kill you. I may very well be wrong, but I now have reason to believe you live in North Carolina. Watch out you fucker, I'm coming.
"That weird motherfucker"
lol

Post by lol »

lol. Bulldozer is such a weak troll.
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

This thread is about the blog post, not one poster.

And it isn't about this post either.
ze spy

Post by ze spy »

Ok then. Sadly for me though, I ALWAYS question things on April 1st, and I had known about your previous exploits, (IE: Making KS into an anime, voice-acting, etc.) so for me, it was NO FUN ALLOWED.
"That weird motherfucker"
KFJ

Post by KFJ »

This thread got my head thinking (Which is not usual.) - Are those hug pillows comfortable? Can someone with experience tell me of this wondrous invention?
Rhaegar

Post by Rhaegar »

KFJ wrote:This thread got my head thinking (Which is not usual.) - Are those hug pillows comfortable? Can someone with experience tell me of this wondrous invention?
ive had the style of pillow before albeit with no picture. yeah, it was pretty damn great. i miss it.