Future Plans

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Caesius

Re: Future Plans

Post by Caesius »

I didn't bother reading the words at first and just clicked the pictures; I was taken in somewhat by the two girls, mostly 'cause I assumed that you were introducing two more side characters. Then I got to Kenji/Misha and got it immediately.

But my body is ready for a deluge of Rika fanart.
Last edited by Caesius on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
outbackshaq

Post by outbackshaq »

ha! Now the Internet has satisfied me enough for me to go to bed before 4:00 am! Love the joke guys, didn't realize the date until "Micro payments" but I laughed hard at the "Your cute" option. much obliged for the laugh :)
Theres always a work around ;)
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

any true fan of KS would pay for there great features and items

also tell suriko I said hi and that I agree on his stance with the current game dev ideology
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

Well, some of the ideas are actually not half bad, prank or not.
Very well done!
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
Jaksio

Post by Jaksio »

Nice. Can't wait to see release of all those features.
But on serious note. Stop fooling around and finish the game!
Lurch

Post by Lurch »

I was sort of waiting for it, so it didn't come as a surprise to me. Though I was surprised that they didn't add that writing the two side-paths and additional content would push back the release date by 9 months.
Gontolmon

Post by Gontolmon »

You got me last year. But not again.... not again.
Wreckusu

Post by Wreckusu »

A+ for effort but a C- for believability

Of course I was already aware of the date before I checked the site so maybe I'm biased. But by the time it got to premium features it was getting a bit ridiculous. A fake release would have been a good one, doubly so because this year it'd actually be believable. Of course the biggest troll would be an actual release on April 1st, everyone loves a good double bluff.
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

I want those premium features.
Saturn Beaver

Post by Saturn Beaver »

I immediately caught it last year, but this year you got me, well played. Or maybe I simply refuse to live in a world where this post is all a lie. Kidding, kidding. Although, I'm personally hoping for a reverse April's Fool - that this really is true, because some of the things like extra characters and scenes seems viable enough, I think.

Oh, and for what it's worth, I'm DEFINITELY going to pay for this if this is really true. Still, it's not like there's nothing we can get from all this. Even background characters like Miki and Suzu and whoever got fanart and fanfiction, and here you already gave a background story for the two girls: I'm eagerly waiting for the fan works.
Red_Machine

Post by Red_Machine »

I'll admit, I fell for it. I was getting more and more annoyed the further I went down. Till I checked the fake Steam page and saw the release date as April 1st. Well played, gentlemen.

Tho I would most definetly pay for a Misha route!
Hanako>Misha>Emi>Lilly>Shizune>Rin

Post by Guest »

I would totally buy those extra paths.
PureLionHeart

Post by PureLionHeart »

Looking forward to your future in Denmark, all together, stuck in one building and forced to be around each other forever and anon? :D
"We ruin the countries we govern and the people in our care. We slaughter our enemies, and sacrifice all our allies. We'll keep killing until there's nothing left but to destroy ourselves. It will never be enough. We are incorrigible warmongers, aren't we?"
Xuan

Post by Xuan »

At first when I read it I was pissed. As a veteran VN reader I have NEVER seen so many types of payments to be made just to unlock extra contents. And then I remembered the date, especially after I read that you actually need to PAY for save/loading. Although parts of it was kinda rotten to tell the truth: money-tagged extra choices, micropayment save/load (Roll back one line per charge was SO funny), advertisements, STEAM PLATFORM?

At first it was made to look real, and then you guys tried to make it obvious. C'mon, lie till the end! Then make the lie a truth! ^^

Though anyone who read a long list of blog posts enough would know that the last paragraph won't ever happen, at least not after a year or two.
" It would be hard to believe I was nearly killed by a love confession."
Polarem

Post by Polarem »

It took me till the rollback-payments section to realize I had been fooled. Good one! :lol: And to think I was just reading April Fools exploits on Facebook right before this blog post.