Future Plans

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Rohalmen509

Re: Future Plans

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Darlat wrote: Wouldn't that make it your third visual novel since you read two before?
p.s: We're derailing here.
Actually no. I played Katawa-Shoujo before I played Clannad, but K-S isn't finished yet. :P
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

That would make Clannad your third, since finished or not, it's still a VN.

p.s: We're still derailing.
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Darlat wrote:That would make Clannad your third, since finished or not, it's still a VN.

p.s: We're still derailing.
True can't argue with that.

And I think we're done here with the derailing.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
qwyser

Post by qwyser »

It's gonna be sad n i really hate sad ending but i still play it n pay anything to get the story, i love katawa shoujo n can't wait for the full release! <3 katawa shoujo so much :D
Necrous

Post by Necrous »

I ate it, hook line and sinker, for a few paragraphs. I totally would have done a subcriber sign-up too. I guess I reap what I sow when I use the Find function on my web-browser for looking up info on the full release.

Well played. It's two EDIT: months after that post was made, and it still is catching people.
Last edited by Necrous on Sun May 22, 2011 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Necrous wrote:Well played. It's two years after that post was made, and it still is catching people >.<
I'd say more like two months...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Necrous

Post by Necrous »

Yeah. I guess I read the 9 from the timestamp and thought it was part of the year, 2009, not 2011. Me = doof.
Shirou Shiseiki

Post by Shirou Shiseiki »

Haha....got fooled by this last week~ :D coz I'm relatively new[ sad...I know ]

but hey....maybe these are kind of a spoiler for the release 2 days from now...
but then it wouldn't be a spoiler coz it's april fools...
but then if it does happen then that's an even bigger joke on us...[a satisfying joke at that]

~the me that hopes for expansions~
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

Oh, you guys. If you actually did this, I don't know what I'd do... Hehehe, maybe start a flashmob, and burn down something. I dunno, something incredibly violent, you think it up.
PasterOfMuppets

Post by PasterOfMuppets »

This seems mildly appropriate, since the thread is called "Future plans".
Will the crew of 4LS be disbanding now that the game is released? Or are you guys sticking together creating greater masterpieces such as KS?
What have you planned for the future?
Good joke... Everybody laugh... Roll on snare drum... Curtains...

Hanako = Shizune = Lilly = Rin > Kenji > Placeholder > Emi
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

The FAQ wrote:Q: Are you going to create more games once you're done with Katawa Shoujo?
A: As a single unified entity, Four Leaf Studios will not be producing another game. As for single developers, or groups of developers from within 4LS; maybe yes, maybe no. We'll see.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
wakala

Post by wakala »

Burial_By_Fire wrote:>>Steam>>Add to Cart>>Duke Nukem forever.

Lol. I'm going to lose a bet if DNF comes out before KS. Come on Dev team. You have to save me.
You poor, unfortunate sod.
alcexhim

Post by alcexhim »

Hey, just thought I'd contribute my two cents. I've played most of all the characters' stories (still have Lilly's to finish...), and Hanako (also, interestingly, the captcha answer) was my favorite.

I saw the post, and noticed the "April Fools" title... but I think it would be a great benefit to everyone if the additional features were implemented. At least up to and including #3, exclusive merchandise; the discarding of save/load functionality is rather stupid and I couldn't care less about seeing "sponsored lines"... they make gameplay more fun, anyway!

It would be nice to see the 4LS team work on something like this, if they're not too occupied with other works. This has to be one of the most enjoyable games I have ever come across. The writers and artists (both visual and musical) did a superb job putting this all together.

Now, what would it take for you to make this come true? ;) Even if you don't care to continue working on the KS franchise, re-licensing the game removing the "no derivatives" part would allow other talented developers to implement these incredibly awesome-sounding features (though not for a price, assuming you keep the "noncommercial" part of the license). Don't make me get Misha and Shizune in here to convince you! hehe...

Until then, I guess I'll just have to keep re-playing Hanako's part over and over... She's such a sweet girl. :)

Post by Guest »

Living in Copenhagen myself I laughed a lot at the idea of 4 Leaf Studios setting up an office in Copenhagen, Denmark. :lol:

Shortly afterwards I began pondering if they had chosen Copenhagen for a specific reason, and decided to scroll through the entire thread looking for an explanation, albeit I found none. :(

Well, let me put it like this, should 4 Leaf Studios ever need a representative in Denmark or a place to crash, they are more than welcome to ask me for any help. :wink:

I know as a guest user my offer don't sound any tempting, but you can take me up on it at any times (and yes I am planning to make a proper user for the forum in the near future, I just want to produce some fan stuff to contribute with before I enter the forum seeing as it seems to be the only things left to discuss other than technical support). :)
Spam

Post by Spam »

This is Bullshit, make it free >.>