Future Plans

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Yurei

Re: Future Plans

Post by Yurei »

It was a good laugh (with interesting ideas), I would really have considered the Steam purchase though!
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

Late to the party I am again... -_-" Well, had other stuff on my mind last friday :P

Anyway, great joke again :P Though, since I took the time (morelike "had too much time to spend") to read older blog posts, I already knew you guys pulled an april fool's stunt every year :3 This one's the best one yet, though ^_^
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Holy shit, I love you idiots :lol:

and I was prepared from just reading those short paragraphs to change my preferences.

Emi > Hanako = Rika > Shizune > Saki > Lilly > Kenji > Misha > Yuuko > Emi

Why do I think the biggest part of the joke was that some parts of it was a joke IN a joke (meaning it was the truth)? :?
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
Petermeter

Post by Petermeter »

I wouldn't really mind to pay for the game, but tbh I dislike those premium thingies they have everywhere on the internets. Kinda makes me glad you guys don't mean it :)
The "pay-for-choice" options are awesome - and related to the April Fools - I totally lol'd at the 2009's April Fools Shizune voice sample, though I kinda expected something like it.
Ranking after act 1:
Hanako > Rin >> Lilly > Shizune > Emi
I played the routes in that order, every ending and all.
Ranking after full playthrough:
Lilly > Emi >> Rin ~ Hanako > Shizune
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

Petermeter wrote:I wouldn't really mind to pay for the game, but tbh I dislike those premium thingies they have everywhere on the internets. Kinda makes me glad you guys don't mean it :)
heh. I'm kind of the other way around - I'm glad that KS is free, I think it's awesome that the devs are doing all this work and putting out such a great product and not asking for anything in return. yeah, I'd pay for it, I knew that after I played the demo, but I'm glad I don't have to. :mrgreen: but if they released the Rika path as, like, downloadable content and the money all went to a charity, I'd be all over that too. (mostly 'cause I just want a Rika path now.) I don't see it happening, but I can dream, yeah?
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Red_Machine

Post by Red_Machine »

I would pay good money for a Misha path. Please make it happen, devs!
Hanako>Misha>Emi>Lilly>Shizune>Rin
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Rohalmen509 wrote: Emi > Hanako = Rika > Shizune > Saki > Lilly > Kenji > Misha > Yuuko > Emi
Ah,a paradox! I love paradoxes.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
Rohalmen509 wrote: Emi > Hanako = Rika > Shizune > Saki > Lilly > Kenji > Misha > Yuuko > Emi
Ah,a paradox! I love paradoxes.
Also where is Rin? Is she immune to paradoxes or something? or just hiding?
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.
MissingUsername

Post by MissingUsername »

I can't wait to build up my Cripple Points.
genki

Post by genki »

Even though it's a joke, I think it's a good idea to offer some free services and some subscriber services. All of you have worked so hard on this project, that you should offer paid subscriber services for those who are interested.
Most of the ideas in this joke post are good ones. Seriously. :P
Shujoxa

Post by Shujoxa »

genki wrote:Even though it's a joke, I think it's a good idea to offer some free services and some subscriber services. All of you have worked so hard on this project, that you should offer paid subscriber services for those who are interested.
Most of the ideas in this joke post are good ones. Seriously. :P
This, pretty much. I personally wouldn't be able to access a lot of the paid content immediately, but when I would be able to in the future I would gladly do so.
It would be beautiful if KS was released for download on October 7. Greatest. B-day gift. Ever. (This is not meant to be taken as telling the devs to hurry up, so please don't take it as such, it's just a dream of sorts.)
Talbain

Post by Talbain »

You guys totally got me! Mostly I was just relieved I could pay to take the product placements out.
Boxy

Post by Boxy »

The most unbelievable part of that post is that there isn't unlock able hats for TF2 included in that steam package.
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

Boxy wrote:The most unbelievable part of that post is that there isn't unlock able hats for TF2 included in that steam package.
Of course there would be hairstyles from the characters with it, duh.
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.
Accross the Dream/Nigthmare

Post by Accross the Dream/Nigthmare »

I love how the picture for paying to save actually makes you pay to quit and discard your progress. "Are you sure you want to discard your progress?"... "Yes (75 kp)"
That's just evil :twisted: lol