State of the Shoujo, 2011

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

State of the Shoujo, 2011

Post by Suriko »

Merlyn_LeRoy

Re: State of the Shoujo, 2011

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Finally, a light (and hot crippled babes) at the end of the tunnel...!
Shizu-chan

Post by Shizu-chan »

I'm sorry but to be completely honest, there is only, truly one thing I can say about this.

Hear Hear!
"..."
I fix my glasses, before lifting my hands and swiftly moving them in the air, nodding my finger to my chest and swinging my other fist to the side, waving them slightly in the air, before continuing to poke my lips, pulling off and waving in a circle around the same palm, then cross my arms , fluttering my finger to my forehead in sigh as you attempt too reply.
ubergeneral

Post by ubergeneral »

thank you for doing this. I know that this is a big release of info for you guys and I know you don't like giving out info like this but it was needed.

I think you will get done soon before the new year. Looking forward to it.
gian fucking carlo

Post by gian fucking carlo »

Last edited by gian fucking carlo on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

My body was not ready for this news!
Finally. after so long I can be reunited with my one love : Rin. Hers will be the first path I play in the full version. definately.

Man, there is no better news to have at new year! Keep it up guys! you've made something super impressive and I'm eagerly awaiting the day KS gets released. If only I had a Tardis I'd be closer to getting my hands on KS.

Damn I'm excited! Something to look forward to this year! I can't imagine the immense pride you guys will feel when this is done, you've made something truely amazing and praiseworthy. something i'll definately remember for years to come. for the past 2 years i have always had KS in my mind!.

Happy new year guys!
Lawls

Post by Lawls »

Now I just have to hope I can play the game before I go to boot camp.
<Aura> "For a long time now, I've thought it doesn't matter one bit whether they are disabled or not."

"But it’s looking like it may actually happen before we all die." - cpl_crud
  • "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" - Shakespeare
Ozymil

Post by Ozymil »

Oh great, now my entire desk is covered in jizz.

In all seriousness, thanks for the update! Looking forward to release; keep up the great work, guys!
Donnes-moi le chocolat, Hisao! Gib mir die Schokolade, Hisao! Dame el chocolate, Hisao! Dammi il cioccolato, Hisao! Ge mig choklad, Hisao! Giv mig chokolade, Hisao! 私にチョコレートを与える, 久夫! Daj mi czekoladę, Hisao! Geef me de chocola, Hisao! (Thanks for the Dutch ver. Leotrak) Bigyan mo ako ng chocolate, Hisao! Geef mij de chocolade, Hisao! Дайте мне шоколад, Хисао! Dá-me o chocolate, Hisao!
Senzen

Post by Senzen »

I WA SHOCK
Incidentally, I really was listening to that song while I read the blog post.
Jojje

Post by Jojje »

Welcome to Katawa Shoujo. After four years in development, hopefully it will have been worth the wait.

Quite an achievement, it's awesome you're sticking with it and getting it done, and for free, too. That's true dedication.
I will wait patiently for the release, just make sure it's all as good as it can be :)
"Yeah, I like doing it in a horizontal position more, if you know what I mean.
But it can't be helped, can't ask the wall to lay down."
Insertnamehere

Post by Insertnamehere »

Duke Nukem and Katawa Shoujo in the same year??? Oh god!

By the way, happy new year to you all, and thanks for keeping up with the good work on KS, dev dudes! We all appreciate it very much.
Quidoo

Post by Quidoo »

I'm barely an hour into 2011 and this has already made my year. I'll make sure to be extra careful to not die during the oncoming months.
Suriko wrote:special surprises for the game
This made me squeal. Like a piglet.
"Leo Burnett and 4Kids are the devil!"
minkus

Post by minkus »

Happy New Year KS! Keep up the hard work!

Kenji: I wear a hat now.
Scarlet Fox

Post by Scarlet Fox »

Love the picture of Hanako wearing a kimono. Good new years picture.

Anyway, thanks for the status update. I've really been looking forward to seeing one, and that's a bit more than I expected. Can we credit Hivemind as being a hard worker for being the furthest done with his path? Guess Emi's path is charging ahead like she would be (hurrdurr not funny). Will he help others or just kick back? But anyway, the release date does seem very close. Hope things go smoothly for you.
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

Scarlet Fox wrote:Will he help others or just kick back?
He'll help them by kicking their backs!..... That doesn't really help them though.
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.