This chessboard.

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Darlat

Re: This chessboard.

Post by Darlat »

AapoAlas wrote:Also unless you're a furry the amount of furry... it just gets to you.
Unless you don't really care if it's a furry or not.
Wan-wanniche

Post by Wan-wanniche »

Unless furries are your thing... but that is a topic for another time. And a significantly different audience.
Rin takes an unexpected lead in the updated polls.
Surprised? a little
Is this unexpected? Have you met Rin:)?
Expect the unexpected. lol
Xybaro

Post by Xybaro »

In short: Wanko to Kurasou is a waste of time unless you're into moe animal girls and sex scenes with said moe animal girls.
Hanako Lover
PasterOfMuppets

Post by PasterOfMuppets »

Kazuki wrote:
Csihar wrote:Know what would have made this a lot less painful?

Fucking magnets.
We can't use magnets; no one knows how they even work.
How do magnets work you ask?
Well, you see magnets come from the earth, and when you dig them out, there are still little pieces of gravity attached to them.
xD
Good joke... Everybody laugh... Roll on snare drum... Curtains...

Hanako = Shizune = Lilly = Rin > Kenji > Placeholder > Emi
Shades of gray
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Post by Shades of gray »

*smacks PasterOfMuppets* NO NECRO-BUMPING thats necrophilia and its some weird shit.
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.
Darlat

Post by Darlat »

Shades of gray wrote:*smacks PasterOfMuppets* NO NECRO-BUMPING thats necrophilia and its some weird shit.
Ehh, don't bother, we've been getting an influx of necrophilic people lately.
I'm a rabbit.

I'm fluffy and i get violated by humans a lot : (.
Totz the Plaid

Post by Totz the Plaid »

Caesius wrote:what's in the box
what's in the box
what's in the box
what's in the box
what's in the box
what's in the box

WHAT'S IN THE BOX????
OBVIOUSLY the box contains a surprisingly similar alternate universe known as Universe-1, and within that universe is a box that holds the regular KS universe, or Universe-A. This will clearly result in a multi-universal adventure where Universe-1 will end up with that box, and Universe-A will end up with the one containing itself, thereby resulting in what is known as a "Farnsworth Paradox".
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do." - The Doctor, Doctor Who
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Totz the Plaid wrote: OBVIOUSLY the box contains a surprisingly similar alternate universe known as Universe-1, and within that universe is a box that holds the regular KS universe, or Universe-A. This will clearly result in a multi-universal adventure where Universe-1 will end up with that box, and Universe-A will end up with the one containing itself, thereby resulting in what is known as a "Farnsworth Paradox".
Been watching that Futurama episode lately. (if one box is destroyed it would destroy both universes) But yeah, I picture something kindof in that sense but more Monty Python style where they would put their hand in the box and then a giant hand reaches down from the sky, which oddly enough, resembles their own. Now there is something to think about.
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

neumanproductions wrote:
Totz the Plaid wrote: OBVIOUSLY the box contains a surprisingly similar alternate universe known as Universe-1, and within that universe is a box that holds the regular KS universe, or Universe-A. This will clearly result in a multi-universal adventure where Universe-1 will end up with that box, and Universe-A will end up with the one containing itself, thereby resulting in what is known as a "Farnsworth Paradox".
Been watching that Futurama episode lately. (if one box is destroyed it would destroy both universes) But yeah, I picture something kindof in that sense but more Monty Python style where they would put their hand in the box and then a giant hand reaches down from the sky, which oddly enough, resembles their own. Now there is something to think about.
Interesting theory, but what would happen if you put your hand in the box and pulled yourself out of it. :shock:
PasterOfMuppets

Post by PasterOfMuppets »

scott1and wrote:
Interesting theory, but what would happen if you put your hand in the box and pulled yourself out of it. :shock:
Congratulations! you have invented large scale portal technology!
Good joke... Everybody laugh... Roll on snare drum... Curtains...

Hanako = Shizune = Lilly = Rin > Kenji > Placeholder > Emi
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

I think I can offcially say that we need something else to talk about.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Totz the Plaid

Post by Totz the Plaid »

To drag this topic back to normalcy, I can't imagine how difficult it must be for Lilly to keep track of all the pieces on the chessboard at any one time. I mean, there are 64 squares and anywhere from 2 to 32 pieces active at any given time. Trying to remember all of that... that's just astonishing to me. Especially when she has never seen any of the pieces in the first place. I already knew that Lilly's smart, but actually thinking about it, she must be some sort of genius to play well!

Also, what's with all the hate for Eggplant Cat? I happen to find it pretty darn cute!
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do." - The Doctor, Doctor Who
Morph

Post by Morph »

I know a few chess players that are able to play without looking at the board. And they aren't grandmasters or something like that but surely above average.
But isn't it mentioned that Lilly just plays rarely with Hanako? I think it's very hard to play this way without much training.
neumanproductions

Post by neumanproductions »

Maybe Lilly is so smart that she is able to memorize where every piece is at any one time. Remember, all the squares have a designated letter/number combination and Lilly could simply have Hanako move the pieces while they play and she keeps track of them all.

Lilly the Super Genius!
Rin=Hanako>Emi>Misha>Lilly>Shizune (Misha counts in my world alright; and now she surpassed Lilly)
Fanfic series entitled... A Day in the Life of [character name here] (updated 6/8/10)
Random writings and Crossover... New stuff of Neuman (updated 5/6/11)
It's time to Duel... KS Yugioh Deck (updated 3/16/11)
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I think, if people play chess ver often, they memorize not the coordinates of the individual pieces but the situations on the board. Not that I ever tried to do something like that or even play chess on a regular basis, but I think that is easier than memorizing 32 different and constantly changing sets of coordinates.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.