Four Leaf Studios at Comiket 91

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Four Leaf Studios at Comiket 91

Post by Aura »

<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
magnetictrain

Re: Four Leaf Studios at Comiket 91

Post by magnetictrain »

I was on the fence about going to this Comiket because I have no experience with them, and wasn't sure if I wanted to buy the guidebook or stand in line for hours if I'm just going to wander.
Then I remembered that KS had appeared at the previous Comiket when I wasn't in Japan, and I was about to make a post asking if you guys would appear at this one. Then I decided to actually look on the blog and see if there was a post about it. 'Lo and behold here we are. I've always wanted some Katawa Shoujo physical stuff :D
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

magnetictrain wrote:I was on the fence about going to this Comiket because I have no experience with them, and wasn't sure if I wanted to buy the guidebook or stand in line for hours if I'm just going to wander.
Then I remembered that KS had appeared at the previous Comiket when I wasn't in Japan, and I was about to make a post asking if you guys would appear at this one. Then I decided to actually look on the blog and see if there was a post about it. 'Lo and behold here we are. I've always wanted some Katawa Shoujo physical stuff :D
If you're just wandering then I find that if you aim to arrive at about 1100 you join the tail end of the massive line, so you're only waiting about 20 minutes or so. But if you're looking for something specific then you need to join those people lining up from 0600.

If you do end up coming then please feel free to drop on by to either booth and say hi. Always good to see people that stay for longer than 30 seconds...
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
magnetictrain

Post by magnetictrain »

cpl_crud wrote:
magnetictrain wrote:I was on the fence about going to this Comiket because I have no experience with them, and wasn't sure if I wanted to buy the guidebook or stand in line for hours if I'm just going to wander.
If you're just wandering then I find that if you aim to arrive at about 1100 you join the tail end of the massive line, so you're only waiting about 20 minutes or so. But if you're looking for something specific then you need to join those people lining up from 0600.

If you do end up coming then please feel free to drop on by to either booth and say hi. Always good to see people that stay for longer than 30 seconds...
Is that really so? But how does being at the end of the massive line have me waiting only around 20 minutes? Well, in any case 0600 would be a bit early for me, heh. Although I have wanted to check out the Tsukiji Fish Market during it's peak business hours around that time.
The only specific thing I'll be looking for currently is your guys booth. As such, will most definitely drop by and say hi. Though I'm not that great at talking with strangers, y'all seem like interesting enough people that I could stay and chat :P
Oh, and the sample of your book I read on Amazon has piqued my interest. Though I'm not yet sure if I want a hard copy or digital.

P.S. By any chance, could you tell me the prices of the various things you'll be selling there?
TheHivemind
Path Writer

Post by TheHivemind »

Oh christ it really has been ten years since this whole mess started. If anyone needs me, I'll be in this grave over here.
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Magnetic train: the art books are usually about ¥300-500 depending on the size etc.

I'll have paperbacks of Zemlya for about ¥1500 (as printing is pretty costly). Not sure about Weee/VCR

Hivemind: yeah it is boggling when you think about it. People born when we started working on KS are almost old enough to accidentally find it on Google

------
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

Crud, is Dreamer a VN?
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

ArcCain wrote:Crud, is Dreamer a VN?
Nah, just a short story

------
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

cpl_crud wrote:Nah, just a short story
Got ya. Is it posted on your blog as well?
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

ArcCain wrote:
cpl_crud wrote:Nah, just a short story
Got ya. Is it posted on your blog as well?
It is an updated version of "Dreamer" from my blog, but mostly re-written for quality

------
InSaiyan

Post by InSaiyan »

Well..

Did everyone enjoy Comiket?!

Can't say that I'm too familiar with the event myself, but it seems like it would be quite a good time.
"We're just two children, pretending to be adults, aren't we?"

Current project: Teach Me To Dance: A Natsume Ooe Pseudo-Route
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

InSaiyan wrote:Well..

Did everyone enjoy Comiket?!

Can't say that I'm too familiar with the event myself, but it seems like it would be quite a good time.

Yeah it seems like everyone had fun.

Weee sold out of her books, and lots of people bought Dreamer and Zemlya so I am a little less emo.

The other guys that were shopping seemed pretty happy with their purchases as well...

------
InSaiyan

Post by InSaiyan »

cpl_crud wrote: Yeah it seems like everyone had fun.

Weee sold out of her books, and lots of people bought Dreamer and Zemlya so I am a little less emo.

The other guys that were shopping seemed pretty happy with their purchases as well...
Well that sounds like a fantastic time then! I'm glad you all had fruitful venture!

Wish you and everyone else nothing but the best!
Still being newer to the community, it's really nice to see that y'all still stop by and say hi.
"We're just two children, pretending to be adults, aren't we?"

Current project: Teach Me To Dance: A Natsume Ooe Pseudo-Route