Four Leaf Studios at Comiket 90

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
ArcCain

Re: Four Leaf Studios at Comiket 90

Post by ArcCain »

I have to ask you, Aura. I understand that the money is mostly there to pay for the printing costs but; how come there has been this change from free digital copies to limited physical copies?
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
brythain

Post by brythain »

ArcCain wrote:I have to ask you, Aura. I understand that the money is mostly there to pay for the printing costs but; how come there has been this change from free digital copies to limited physical copies?
I always thought there were both kinds made available. What makes you think this has changed?
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Powermad80

Post by Powermad80 »

I WILL pay upwards of 20-30 dollars per artbook, just the digital files, if I were given the option. Why not let me just because I don't live in Japan?

Please let me give you my money, guys!
Lilly, every night I sleep hoping I'll dream of her; every morning I wake up hoping today will be the day I find her.

Lilly: True Love
Emi: Fitness Trainer
Hanako: Billiards partner
Rin: Philosophy Major
Shizune: Starcraft II Teammate
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

brythain wrote:I always thought there were both kinds made available. What makes you think this has changed?
Dangerous was never made available digitally and I don't see it say that these will be made available digitally either.
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
Powermad80

Post by Powermad80 »

I got the artbooks after scrambling to find a proxy.

Why did Climatic, the artist that seemingly can't draw Lilly for his life, draw Lilly for the fashion artbook, and in a pic that has nothing to do with fashion of any kind? That one pic is so out of place. The rest of the books are nice but...that pic...
Lilly, every night I sleep hoping I'll dream of her; every morning I wake up hoping today will be the day I find her.

Lilly: True Love
Emi: Fitness Trainer
Hanako: Billiards partner
Rin: Philosophy Major
Shizune: Starcraft II Teammate
DaCleric

Post by DaCleric »

anyone got any news if the Artbooks will ever be released for online shoppers? As someone who just finished it all today, I NEED THESE PHYSICALLY IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW
cutestKoi

Post by cutestKoi »

There was a thread on Reddit a while back, and someone shared snap shots taken from his phone of the artbooks. I've managed to find a lot of the digital images from the artbook, and I'm letting them build up so I have the full book digitally.