Katawa Shoujo at Comiket 88

Comment on and discuss blog posts in here. One thread per post.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: Katawa Shoujo at Comiket 88

Post by Aura »

The magazine doesn't have online version. It functions as the entrance ticket/catalog to Comitia.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

Okay, then I understand. Well it is nice to hear that you made the "news"again. :)
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
FeroxAnima

Post by FeroxAnima »

Suriko wrote:Heads up, Weee's put the Comiket 88 artbook up on the Medicalwhiskey online store.

http://medicalwhiskey.com/store/Product ... product=78
WOAH.

Inb4 the MedicalWhiskey envelope somehow suggests NSFW content and my mom picks up the mail that day.
Gonna have to play that one carefully. XD

Thanks, Suriko c:
And damn, super impressive in regards to Tia's Magazine.
"May the Force be ever in your favor."
Effie-Wan Trinoby

If you happen to have a spare copy of the Midwinter artbook for sale, I'd be grateful if you let me know :D

That one day was a good one.
kaserkin

Post by kaserkin »

I finally found this thread and the link for the Dangerous art book, only to find it sold out :(

Oh well, I should have expected this and bought my copy sooner. Does anyone know if it's still possible to get a digital copy?
DerailedOmegaMale

Post by DerailedOmegaMale »

Are you guys going to release that art book as a downloadable version or what? At least make it downloadable for money or something. There is no way to get it anymore.
Esper

Post by Esper »

I asked weee on twitter and she said probably not going to be reprinted or available anywhere else. Guess we just have to hope someone scans it. I would pay money for it but can't buy it.
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

And that makes me sad...
erundil
Location: at my desk, right in front of the monitor (may not be applicable when offline)

Post by erundil »

Heh. Still waiting for the digital version of this. Or a scan.

I'd rather buy it, but it's not like it's going to ever be sold in Poland.

Also - hard copy of Katawa Shoujo. Currently it's on top of my to-buy list. Probably not gonna happen, ever. Sad face.
It would be marvelous to have a physical copy of my favourite game. World seems so small when you want to talk to people. It suddenly gets sooo big when you try to buy something >_<
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

erundil wrote:Heh. Still waiting for the digital version of this. Or a scan.

Also - hard copy of Katawa Shoujo. Currently it's on top of my to-buy list. Probably not gonna happen, ever. Sad face.
It would be marvelous to have a physical copy of my favourite game. World seems so small when you want to talk to people. It suddenly gets sooo big when you try to buy something >_<
Here you go, it is in French though according to Aura but it's a hard copy. I bought my copy from them so I know they are legit.

http://shop.kawasoft.fr/en/visual-novel ... ndard.html
erundil
Location: at my desk, right in front of the monitor (may not be applicable when offline)

Post by erundil »

ArcCain wrote:
erundil wrote:Heh. Still waiting for the digital version of this. Or a scan.

Here you go, it is in French though according to Aura but it's a hard copy. I bought my copy from them so I know they are legit.

http://shop.kawasoft.fr/en/visual-novel ... ndard.html
You are my personal saviour, if they are shipping to Poland. Thanks.

Edit:
Yes, they do. The package arrived safely and undamaged from France (where they sell it) to Poland (where I live). Although it took them over 2 weeks to prepare the package (srsly wtf), it arrived a few days after being sent (amazing).
The downside is that they sell the 1.0 version, not the newest 1.3.1. But hell, it was supposed to decorate my shelf, so I guess it's ok. Can't borrow it to friends though and have to still point them to torrent.