Extra Music Tracks

For all feedback on our releases in all languages.
Xelrog T. Apocalypse

Extra Music Tracks

Post by Xelrog T. Apocalypse »

The buttering up: Wonderful game, and incredibly professional given its unlikely origins.

The topic: I downloaded the soundtrack to Katawa Shoujo (which I'm grateful was included on the website), but am disappointed by one thing: Not included in the soundtrack are the instrumental tracks that play during the six cinema scenes throughout the game. I'm particularly crestfallen about this because Hanako's cinema had, in my opinion, the most powerful selection of music in the entire game, and it's something I would like to have to listen to, regardless of its length. Is there any way these six 30-second-or-so tracks could be added to the soundtrack as bonuses, or something?

The off-note: The registration security question seems very out of place. I didn't think any of the characters in the game had purple hair; I got lucky in my choice of Hanako on the basis of her hair being the darkest. I thought it was black. And it's certainly not stated otherwise anywhere in the game's dialogue. Just something to consider making a bit more obvious for new registrants.
Xybaro

Re: Extra Music Tracks

Post by Xybaro »

Xelrog T. Apocalypse wrote: The off-note: The registration security question seems very out of place. I didn't think any of the characters in the game had purple hair; I got lucky in my choice of Hanako on the basis of her hair being the darkest. I thought it was black. And it's certainly not stated otherwise anywhere in the game's dialogue. Just something to consider making a bit more obvious for new registrants.
Except, you know, that her hair matches her eye color.

Which is purple.

That and the fact if you'd read the Characters area on the main website, it says "Purple".
Hanako Lover
demonix

Post by demonix »

The music in those six cinematic sequences is included in the soundtrack, but aren't marked as such.

Here's a list of the song titles and which sequence they belong to.

Damage (opening title)
Cloudland Swing (Rin)
Three Stars (Shizune)
Teatime, Fast Forward (Lilly)
2x400m Relay (Emi)
Jitter (Hanako)
Xelrog T. Apocalypse

Post by Xelrog T. Apocalypse »

Xybaro wrote:if you'd read the Characters area on the main website, it says "Purple".
Not everyone who registers for this site has read those, nor are they required to memorize the information therein.

Just sayin', the question could be more obvious.
demonix wrote:The music in those six cinematic sequences is included in the soundtrack, but aren't marked as such.

Here's a list of the song titles and which sequence they belong to.

Damage (opening title)
Cloudland Swing (Rin)
Three Stars (Shizune)
Teatime, Fast Forward (Lilly)
2x400m Relay (Emi)
Jitter (Hanako)
Are they? I guess I didn't go through it thoroughly enough. Thanks for the notification, my mistake.