Katawa Shoujo on Steam

For all feedback on our releases in all languages.
pandaphil

Re: Katawa Shoujo on Steam

Post by pandaphil »

I'm actually planning to do that with one friend. Unfortunately most of them are online friends who live around the world.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
tounymalouny

Post by tounymalouny »

pandaphil wrote: The OP's heart is in the right place though. It would be nice to have a site where you could get a direct download. I've had trouble getting friends to try it simply because they don't do Torrents.
There are direct download links on the Katawa Shoujo homepage. It's below torrent, labeled "DDL".
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

tounymalouny wrote:
pandaphil wrote: The OP's heart is in the right place though. It would be nice to have a site where you could get a direct download. I've had trouble getting friends to try it simply because they don't do Torrents.
There are direct download links on the Katawa Shoujo homepage. It's below torrent, labeled "DDL".
Yeah, I didn't realize that til over the weekend. I are stoopid. :roll:
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.