Wow

For all feedback on our releases in all languages.
Choclate_god

Wow

Post by Choclate_god »

So not too long ago I finished the Hanako route through the game and all I could say was "wow" I could not believe the amount of effort and strategy put into this game already I found myself on the verge of tears towards the end. I knew that her route was said to be the best out of all of them but to to this magnitude i was blown away but the mist surprising thing was after i finished It brought a few...Ah hell, many manly (girly) tears to my eyes I was so happy the way things turned out (I believe it was the good ending) that I left the game smiling and continued smiling for quite some time. So my hats off to everyone who made this. But it wasn't the feeling right after the game that made me right this. It was much later

Much later after the game i found myself thinking about it again smiling of course but then i got to thinking of how it ended. Since I dont want to drag on about my self for too long ill keep it simple. In short, I found my self mulling over deeper feelings i had about myself and the people around. Some thoughts were so hard to bare i ended up crying over myself (And for quite some time) I found myself well..As embarrassing as it is, I found myself jealous of the way things ended and how much I envy Hisao wishing i was him. But not only that I was actually so lost i started talking to an IRC bot for about an hour.

TL;DR: I found myself thinking about deeper feeling i have which i haven't done in a very long time ^ being the result. And to have the game to thank for that one its an amazing feeling and im so impressed that i just had to post here about it.

So like i said, my hats off to the everyone who helped make this game possible and the creators and basically everyone who came in contact with this game and I cant wait to play all the different routes ;D.