My only critique!

For all feedback on our releases in all languages.
RedKnight91

My only critique!

Post by RedKnight91 »

Hi, this is a great game, really awesome idea and realization, the only thing that bothers me is that the main character, Hisao, is kind of a douche, and I would like to act different in the game, but there's not many points in which I'm allowed to make choices. That would be good, even if they're not plot-changing choices, just changing some dialogues.

For the rest, nice work guys : )
Fretless

Re: My only critique!

Post by Fretless »

It baffles me that people think Hisao's a douche. The guy doesn't get enough credit. He works his ass off for these relationships, and he's a genuinely nice and likable guy.
Enemy |

Post by Enemy | »

He might be a little dumb here and there, but not a douche.
megiddo

Post by megiddo »

RedKnight91 wrote:Hi, this is a great game, really awesome idea and realization, the only thing that bothers me is that the main character, Hisao, is kind of a douche, and I would like to act different in the game, but there's not many points in which I'm allowed to make choices. That would be good, even if they're not plot-changing choices, just changing some dialogues.

For the rest, nice work guys : )
you are not hisao. it's a novel. hisao is just a character.

also, which girl's path are you on?
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

This section of the forums is for feedback, not discussion.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.