My review

For all feedback on our releases in all languages.
Libra

My review

Post by Libra »

I came across this game by accident, I was surfing around 4chan *not /b/ * and I saw a thread about this game. When I started researching Katawa Shoujo, I thought Ok,A H-game with a cripple girls fetish. So, thinking it would be a laugh and the fact I'm disable *lost my left leg* would be even more funnier to me on how this studio was going to treat this topic in H-game no less, and that fact I haven't played these types of games since I was in my teens I would prolly end up dropping it after a few hours. However, after finishing this game tonight on my first playthrough, I it wasn't that bad, in fact it was great. . Sure, it does fall into the same cliches that alot of these games go but I appreciate that Four Leaf Studios treated these disable girls very well and without taking the fetish road but try to add depth into each girls . And releasing this game for free with all the hard work that goes into it deserves alot more than a upvote on reddit. However, that being said, I do have some minor issues/question about this game.

*I'm going to start with the stupid question first.

1. does Misha have ADD?
2. Does Hisao only gets a attack heart when gets things get to "cute" for him? Or is this a inside joke?
3. Is there going to be any new content added to the game? *voice over, new scenes,etc,etc
4. Was any part of this game base on real life events?
5. Are you planning to makes new games?

Overall I enjoyed playing this and I keep on playing this until I finish up with all the endings, I do have more questions but I only finish my first playthrough, So I'm going to keep them to myself for now.

Thank You.
Mirage_GSM

Re: My review

Post by Mirage_GSM »

1. No. In Shizune's path it is revealed that she doesn't have any disability at all.
2. Varies between the routes.
3. No, the only things that are going to be added are various translations.
4. Depends on the respective authors, but according to what they said so far mostly no.
5. Not currently, but some of the devs might in the future.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.