Here's my review of the game

For all feedback on our releases in all languages.
DrJones

Here's my review of the game

Post by DrJones »

"Katawa Shoujo narrates the love story between Hisao Nakai, a guy who suffers from arrhythmia, and Lilly Satou, a serene girl who is blind. During the game, the player is presented a series of choices that advance the story towards different paths, including some bad ends in which Hisao ends dating other girls."

Rating: 4.98/5

Just kidding! I like all the girls, but that one path really impressed me, congrats for a job so well done! Be proud of it, or at least, as proud as you can be for making a hentai game about disabilities. :D

I would like to add that the music I enjoyed the most was the one in the background while you are at the expensive restaurant with Lilly and that I loved the fading effect when Hisao gets a blackout. I also hope Iwanako finds a better love than Hisao's because d'awwww. :P

My favorite CG is that one of Lilly and Hanako in their pajamas, because I can stare at it for hours, I'm a loser for pajamas. In fact, KS gets so many things I truly enjoy right, that sometimes I got afraid the writers might have been spying on me to get an idea of what I liked in order to reflect that in the novel. :oops:

I'll be leaving now to enjoy the game a bit more while it lasts. I hope it doesn't become one of a kind, as that would be a pity. Thank you all for all your hard work put into this game, take a well-deserved rest, and have fun!
uwa

Re: Here's my review of the game

Post by uwa »

DrJones wrote:"Katawa Shoujo narrates the love story between Hisao Nakai, a guy who suffers from arrhythmia, and Lilly Satou, a serene girl who is blind. During the game, the player is presented a series of choices that advance the story towards different paths, including some bad ends in which Hisao ends dating other girls."
I like the cut of your jib.
Emi > Lilly > Misha > Hanako = Rin > Shizune... I might just prefer women who put out a lot.
Mind-stickiness: Hanako > Misha = Shizune > Rin > Emi > Lilly
atomedge

Re: Here's my review of the game

Post by atomedge »

I actually fell in love with Lilly my first time through, and I was playing on Hanako's story. I had to play for Lilly. I adore her.