Hanako's path, missing "momment" [Spoilers]

For all feedback on our releases in all languages.
IDontRecordMyUsername

Hanako's path, missing "momment" [Spoilers]

Post by IDontRecordMyUsername »

From the scene of Hisao's letter in the garden it jumps to the dark street scene with Akira, Lilly and Hanako. The narrator appoints a momment of sincerity from Hanako, I don't record more than the bday "party" and the next day hangover before the letter scene, but I skip it.

Once inside the jazz bar, while playing billiar the conversation with Hanako starts and they talk about Hanako's past and her stay at the orphanage. Well, I don't know what they are talking about, because in this path they've never talked of it before. Even in the party scene Hisao talks with Lilly and she mentioned she knows only about the fire of Hanako's house, nothing about her family or childhood.

So I'm missing that scene.
Mud

Re: Hanako's path, missing "momment" [Spoilers]

Post by Mud »

IDontRecordMyUsername wrote:From the scene of Hisao's letter in the garden it jumps to the dark street scene with Akira, Lilly and Hanako. The narrator appoints a momment of sincerity from Hanako, I don't record more than the bday "party" and the next day hangover before the letter scene, but I skip it.

Once inside the jazz bar, while playing billiar the conversation with Hanako starts and they talk about Hanako's past and her stay at the orphanage. Well, I don't know what they are talking about, because in this path they've never talked of it before. Even in the party scene Hisao talks with Lilly and she mentioned she knows only about the fire of Hanako's house, nothing about her family or childhood.

So I'm missing that scene.
An orphanage was never mention previously, but it is mentioned that she lost her parents in the fire, so orphanage seems only natural.
iamnuff

Post by iamnuff »

i thought i had missed something in the pool scene too

it mentions something about "a titbit of information about her past that slipped out moments ago"

unless that "titbit of information" is that she knows the rules to pool, i have no idea what it is referencing
Snelx

Post by Snelx »

- edit -

never mind, i found mine answer :lol:
It's kinda funny, I've played a bunch of VN's and for the first time I'm feeling apprehensive about going down another path. I'm thinking weird crap like how will Hanako ever be happy if someones not there for her.......
If Hanako's writer reads this I want you to know that I thank you for giving me this wonderful treasure.

- Rykn

華子 - Hanako - 'flower girl'