Feedback for Emi's path after release.

For all feedback on our releases in all languages.
Yuno

Feedback for Emi's path after release.

Post by Yuno »

First, I would like to congratulate the development team on doing such a good job and not giving up. That's true class. I originally played through Act 1 what seems to be two years ago. You may get a lot of hatred, but I admire your efforts and I thought the game was generally good, despite only doing two characters' stories.

I did Emi's path first. Emi was very cute, and very likeable, but I found some scenes with her to be pretty awkward. For example, the anal sex scene was pretty... weird, at least in explanation. It seems to me like the writers really tried to uphold her innocence here, but it just didn't work out very well, and the whole thing seemed awkward, right down to her talking about the head of the track team. That was really weird, and I know you guys tried to remedy that by saying he was gay, but it left a bad taste in my mouth. Also, her facial expressions were genuinely mortifying for such an otherwise cute character to make.

I guess anyone else who wants to give feedback on this path may also do so in this thread
Mirage_GSM

Re: Feedback for Emi's path after release.

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Emi's was the first path I read, and it cemented my opinion that Emi is my favourite of the girls.
Overall, I also like her path best. While the writing in Rin's path is probably better by most standards, this is simply the story I like best.
It's also the most mundane story - a normal relationship between teenagers with believable problems. Nothing that is very unexpected, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
While the H-scenes are probably not what one would usually expect from a H-VN, I found them to be quite believable as well - including the one in the shed ;-)
Of course there are some weak points as well, foremost the unresolved Yuuko/Kenji-subplot, and also Hisao is extremely dense regarding the nature of Emi's problem. Neither are points I minded very much, though.
I also liked how Misha can help you get back on the good end path if you mess up. The one-way tickets to the manly picknick were one thing I disliked about the demo.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
uwa

Re: Feedback for Emi's path after release.

Post by uwa »

Yes, I've mentioned it elsewhere buried in some silly discussion thread, but my two favorite paths were Emi and Lilly, and Emi's pulled me in as much as Lilly's without a big dramatic heart-wrecking airport dash.(Lilly spoiler, just in case). Which makes it the best overall, in my opinion.
Yuno wrote:the anal sex scene was pretty... weird, at least in explanation. It seems to me like the writers really tried to uphold her innocence here, but it just didn't work out very well, and the whole thing seemed awkward, right down to her talking about the head of the track team..
I thought the few hints that maybe she wasn't that innocent made the story better. As for that scene specifically, I just thought it was a pretty funny depiction of Emi not thinking things out too well and just charging ahead. Normally it wouldn't occur to them, but having means, motive, and opportunity dropped in their laps, well, why not try it?
Emi > Lilly > Misha > Hanako = Rin > Shizune... I might just prefer women who put out a lot.
Mind-stickiness: Hanako > Misha = Shizune > Rin > Emi > Lilly