Just my input.

For all feedback on our releases in all languages.
grenadingbadger

Just my input.

Post by grenadingbadger »

Hey y'all. I stumbled upon this game by accident, around the 30th page in google for RPG diverse plotline video games. I must say.. I had a great time playing through it for the first time. I actually came to care about the characters, and it was... An experience. Only other games that have done this have been Okami, and Final Fantasy X. The story is grand. I loved the playthrough. I actually played through in one sitting, however it did take well around 4 hours to do so. This game, actually got me to grow some balls and ask out a girl I've been thinking about for a long time. I can not wait for the final issue of this game.
Also, I only encountered one issue: During the confrontation scene, if you scroll too quickly, the game will lock up. [before the major action scene]. Anyways. Just wanted to say, it is a great job done. And the background for the game. I can hardly believe that it is real. Hands down my second favorite game of all time. Thanks guys. Keep it up!
Sajomir

Re: Just my input.

Post by Sajomir »

Confrontation scene? Major action scene? These... don't ring a bell to me.
Animator for the Katawa Shoujo Fighting Game
We are looking for additional animators and spriters! Please PM me :D
grenadingbadger

Post by grenadingbadger »

Go through the library in the extras menu, and select "Cold War". During my first playthrough, it crashed [already read it, but I forgot to save and had to redo] I scrolled really quickly through the wording, and when it arrived on that part, the game crashed. Don't know how to really describe the page. The fight part between Lilly and Misha.
Yuurei

Post by Yuurei »

I've tried just now, but it didn't happen to me.
Leotrak

Post by Leotrak »

I think you may the among a rare minority in this case, 'badger... O.o
"ice-cream-flavoured ice-cream" -Rin
"oh moe is me" -me
Numbered Days, my first piece of fanfic
Leotrak's Library, my other depository of written stuffs
Before: Hanako>/=Emi>Rin>Lilly>Shizune
After: Emi>Rin>Hanako>Lilly>>>>>>>>>>>Shizune
delta
Feels Badman

Post by delta »

I think it may be the very elusive "event queue full" issue. It just sometimes happens to some people sometimes, and it's an internal engine problem so I can't really do much about it.