Act 1 feedback

For all feedback on our releases in all languages.
Katawa Shoujo fan

Act 1 feedback

Post by Katawa Shoujo fan »

Hi there

Before writing my feedback, I'd like to point out that the version I played was Act 1 (V3).
I love the game and I really doubt you'd see anyone who wouldn't love it -unless they're baka :D- It's special, lovely but I am unfortunately the mute girl is not as nice as I wanted her to be =/ hehe.. Anyway, I check the forum from time to time eager to find out that the full game was released.

Sadly, when I checked today I found out that there is Act 1 (v4) now...
Well, if I remember right or rather I'll just copy and paste it:
Q: Will there be episodic releases?
A: No. The next release will be the full game (ie. there will not be Act 2, Act 3, etc, releases).

How come it is being released episodically? =/ instead of the Act 1, 2 3.. it is being Act 1 (v1,v2...)etc, it's the same thing.
I have to say that I am a bit disappointed about that but still I am indeed waiting for the actual game.

Last but not least, what are the new things/updates/changes in V4?
Thank you
Peorth
Zenryoku Zenkai!

Re: Act 1 feedback

Post by Peorth »

This release of act 1 is just a demo, v4 means that we've done things like typo/etc corrections to it, more or less.
Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stopped, the story will not end.

Whether it's a comedy or a tragedy, if there is cheering, the story will continue on.
Just like the many lives.
For the us who are still in it and still in the journey, send warm blessings.

---We will continue to walk down this path until eternity.
Katawa Shoujo fan

Post by Katawa Shoujo fan »

I believe everyone knows that Act 1 is just a demo.
However, "we've done things like typo/etc corrections to it, more or less" is still disappointing.. I mean it's been almost 4 years now =/
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

The main reason for version 1.4 was the addition of the french translation. Find the complete changelog here.
If you follow the dev blog, you will get... not really status reports, but sporadic updates on the development progress.
This is a project everyone of the devs tackles in their spare time. Most of them have their regular day jobs to deal with as well.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.