My feedback

For all feedback on our releases in all languages.
nSane90

My feedback

Post by nSane90 »

Hi. First of all, please don't mind my grammar since english isn't my native language and second, I'm kinda new to visual novels played by myself (I watch most of them on Youtube) but this doesn't stop me to write a feedback about the game.
So... KS caught my attention since I started playing, everything was so good to be a free game, I can't help but notice how much effort was put into this game. The route I took was Hanako's because I was really interested in her personality. The story didn't feel rushed at all, in fact it took me almost 12 hours to complete it! First I got a neutral ending (I think?) but I wasn't satisfied at all, I was like "WTF! That's not my ending after spending so much time!" but then, after fixing my mistake, I finally got the good ending and damn... That was a nice experience, so many feelings... 3 days have passed and I'm still thinking about it...
I didn't play the other routes because it didn't feel right to me after I went all through this experience with Hanako. Maybe I'll try a new one another time, but not now.
Anyway I just want to say Katawa Shoujo is an amazing visual novel and all the people who made it did a fantastic job! Thank you for making it happen.
THEMADECK

Re: My feedback

Post by THEMADECK »

Right on I felt the same with being apprehensive about doing the other routes after Hanako's but I pushed forward because if hanako has such a good story the other girls must be good too you wont regret it if you do
Dat Soundtrack
nSane90

Post by nSane90 »

Yeah, that's what I thought... I just needed time before starting another route. Now I'm trying Lilly's one and so far it's a pretty good story.
300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

It is not uncommon for people to take a little time to recover between routes.