Universal Gravitation: An Aoi Pseudo-Route [Updated 10/2/15]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Bradycardia

Re: Universal Gravitation: An Aoi Pseudo-Route [Updated: 11/

Post by Bradycardia »

It's about Two O'Clock right now, and formatting is the least of my worries. I am tired. I want to sleep. I can't feel my eyes.

If you see any issues, please refrain from looking at them for more than three seconds. Thank you, have a nice day.

Kill me.
Five.
HoneyBakedHam

Post by HoneyBakedHam »

Sorry, I enjoyed being notified of my first subscription update and reading it. I can't kill you guys, yet. There's still more gold to come of this. :lol:
Craftyatom

Post by Craftyatom »

Bradycardia wrote:If you see any issues, please refrain from looking at them for more than three seconds.
Damn, and here I was ready to make a myriad of corrections... Oh well :P

All the issues I had were merely syntactical, though - I thoroughly enjoyed the content of this release, and am excited for whatever happens next!
Bradycardia wrote:Working with a partner (or partners) is really a great thing. At first I didn't know how it would turn out, and for a while I actually kinda regretted it. Here I had a stranger taking part in MY story. It seemed absurd! But after you remember that the character is not yours to begin with, things become a lot more calm. It becomes much more of a shared experience.
I remember writing with a partner... Fun times. Given, he was my best friend, and I don't think I could possibly have stood doing such a thing with anyone else, but then again, I'm an introvert, so don't take my word on social situations.
Bradycardia wrote:Hisao is a thinker (at least ours is). Everything he does is pretty calculated. Here we have a character who just had everything taken from him. He lost all his friends, his life, his home, and his chance with a smoking hot girl. He came to Yamaku and was just barely able to patch things up before it was too late. He has been just as lucky as unlucky. Don't you think that he might be a bit, I dunno, careful with Aoi? In the last few weeks, Hisao has struggled and fought to re-create his old life. He has a home, a life outside of his studies, and some amazing friends. All the puzzle pieces fall pretty close together, and now there is only one piece missing. I know that I would be a bit cautious if I was that close to getting what I really wanted. He is trying to relive the past, and there is a reason this route is called "Can you live a new Dawn?"
Ah - this makes sense. I have trouble answering questions from a character's point of view, which is probably why I'm so prone to getting bad endings... Sigh. Seriously, I only have about a 20% record on this stuff, either due to social ineptitude or misplaced optimism. But on the topic of your story, thanks for the clarification, and I understand what you mean.
Bradycardia wrote:Also, thank you for the encouragement on the finals! I A'ced all of my exams! One more semester of High School left and I finally get to leave this place. Forever.

I could not possibly be more scared.
Ah, yes, this ordeal - I can't say I was in your mindset a year ago, when I as in your position, but I'm also very bad at worrying about things. Congratulations on your scores, good luck with apps (if you're applying places), and do your best to cherish being a second-semester senior!
Main route: COM(promise)
One-shots: Crafty's One-Shots (Dark Winter Sky, Dreamy, Path of Least Resistance, Project Blue Curtain, and more!)
Old poetry: Google Drive Collection
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Bradycardia wrote:It's about Two O'Clock right now, and formatting is the least of my worries. I am tired. I want to sleep. I can't feel my eyes.

If you see any issues, please refrain from looking at them for more than three seconds. Thank you, have a nice day.

Kill me.
No need. Except for a misplaced apostrophe here:
I feel as if I am wearing Herme’s own flying shoes.
there's nothing you should worry about…
Then again, it's three o'clock here at the moment, so I might have missed stuff :-)

Still enjoying this story very much, but now I'm going to bed…
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
AntonSlavik020

Re: Universal Gravitation: An Aoi Pseudo-Route [Updated: 12/

Post by AntonSlavik020 »

I'm enjoying this story too much to kill you guys. :)

Anyways, really enjoyed this update. That ending was all kinds of cute.
Best girl
Hanako=Shizune>Misha>Lilly>Rin>Emi

Best route
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>Emi>Shizune
Mohn_Jadden

Post by Mohn_Jadden »

Hello readers. I have good and bad news, depending on the way you see it really.

About the time we were wrapping up Part 6, I received a message on Reddit from a member of Watercress Studios, saying that he's observed our writing and wants Brady and I to join him in working for Watercress Studios, creators of the Avitus VN. We've been hired (I guess that's what you would call it. We aren't getting paid.) to be assistant writers for Natalie. (best girl).

Now, what this all means is that we'll probably be taking an extended leave of absence for writing this. We aren't sure if we'll continue it or not, as it is what brought us together. Still, writing a VN is going to be an interesting challenge for us both, and we're certainly up for the task.

Thank you for reading this far, and sorry for this unforseeen change of events. PM me if you want more info, but I've already told most of what matters.
AntonSlavik020

Post by AntonSlavik020 »

Congats and good luck! And as a VN fan, I'm sure I'll play it when its finished.
Best girl
Hanako=Shizune>Misha>Lilly>Rin>Emi

Best route
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>Emi>Shizune
Craftyatom

Post by Craftyatom »

Mohn_Jadden wrote:extended leave of absence
Well, I'm not exactly happy about the story stopping here, I was really enjoying it, but nevertheless, good luck on your ventures - I know y'all can do wonderfully.

(Oh, and if you ever want help with RenPy, shoot me a message :P )
Main route: COM(promise)
One-shots: Crafty's One-Shots (Dark Winter Sky, Dreamy, Path of Least Resistance, Project Blue Curtain, and more!)
Old poetry: Google Drive Collection
Peorth
Zenryoku Zenkai!

Post by Peorth »

Bollocks, just when I'd caught up...
Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stopped, the story will not end.

Whether it's a comedy or a tragedy, if there is cheering, the story will continue on.
Just like the many lives.
For the us who are still in it and still in the journey, send warm blessings.

---We will continue to walk down this path until eternity.
Mohn_Jadden

Post by Mohn_Jadden »

Peorth wrote:Bollocks, just when I'd caught up...
Yeah well, shit happens. Heh.

Don't worry, we aren't completely abandoning it, but depending on how much we're needed at Watercress (unfortunately, taking a look at the work on the girl we're assigned to, we'll have to be really involved on that) it might be awhile before we can come back.
Peorth
Zenryoku Zenkai!

Post by Peorth »

Mohn_Jadden wrote:
Peorth wrote:Bollocks, just when I'd caught up...
Yeah well, shit happens. Heh.

Don't worry, we aren't completely abandoning it, but depending on how much we're needed at Watercress (unfortunately, taking a look at the work on the girl we're assigned to, we'll have to be really involved on that) it might be awhile before we can come back.
Well, good luck, and, as they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder!
(or Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder, if I want to show my age and make a reference some people might not get.)
Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stopped, the story will not end.

Whether it's a comedy or a tragedy, if there is cheering, the story will continue on.
Just like the many lives.
For the us who are still in it and still in the journey, send warm blessings.

---We will continue to walk down this path until eternity.
Mohn_Jadden

Post by Mohn_Jadden »

Ayy.

So after a long, long while. (Jesus, it's been 6 months?) Brady's life got in the way, and he had to resign from Watercress, but not without looking back toward the Aoi Pseudo Route. I'm sill currently a member of Watercress, but looking at this now, it's a shame we left it so early.

So for better, or for worse, The Aoi Pseudo Route just might be getting some updates in the future.
Solistor

Post by Solistor »

Mohn_Jadden wrote:So for better, or for worse, The Aoi Pseudo Route just might be getting some updates in the future.
Slammin'. I've been silently following this since it started and quite liked it. It'll be nice to see it continue!
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

Mohn_Jadden wrote:Ayy.

So after a long, long while. (Jesus, it's been 6 months?) Brady's life got in the way, and he had to resign from Watercress, but not without looking back toward the Aoi Pseudo Route. I'm sill currently a member of Watercress, but looking at this now, it's a shame we left it so early.

So for better, or for worse, The Aoi Pseudo Route just might be getting some updates in the future.
Nice man, looking forward to it. I only got around to reading it after you had already put the story on hold, but I really liked it, it'll be great to see new updates. And hey, six months is still a lot less than how long "certain individuals" have been gone. :P
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Mohn_Jadden

Post by Mohn_Jadden »

Solistor wrote:Slammin'. I've been silently following this since it started and quite liked it. It'll be nice to see it continue!
FelOnyx wrote: Nice man, looking forward to it. I only got around to reading it after you had already put the story on hold, but I really liked it, it'll be great to see new updates. And hey, six months is still a lot less than how long "certain individuals" have been gone. :P
Thank you guys for the support, I'll begin to look at drafting the next scene, the track meet.