Yukarin

Re: Universal Gravitation: An Aoi Pseudo-Route [Updated: 12/

Post by Yukarin »

aaaa this is so cuuuuteeee
Mohn_Jadden

Post by Mohn_Jadden »

Yukarin wrote:aaaa this is so cuuuuteeee
Ay. Aoi isn't 'cute'. She's super serious about space and stuff.
Yukarin

Post by Yukarin »

the last chapter made me feel very warm inside.
Mohn_Jadden

Post by Mohn_Jadden »

Yukarin wrote:the last chapter made me feel very warm inside.
Well then shit, you're gonna have a miniature sun inside you if I ever end this.
Blank Mage
Location: My own personal hell, with a metered internet connection.

Post by Blank Mage »

Mohn_Jadden wrote:Well then shit, you're gonna have a miniature sun inside you if I ever end this.
Utsuho feels!
And we're back.
-----------
"I wish I could convey to you just how socially inept I am, but I can't."
"I think you just did."
"No, I really, truly haven't."
Yukarin

Post by Yukarin »

Blank Mage wrote:
Mohn_Jadden wrote:Well then shit, you're gonna have a miniature sun inside you if I ever end this.
Utsuho feels!
Utsuho feels are welcome, yes!
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

I read this before I made a forum account [/hipster] I am so sorry, pls don't kill me ;_;

Anyways, I've been liking this story for a while, so here was my thought process upon reading the post on the 5th of May:
Mohn_Jadden wrote:So for better, or for worse, The Aoi Pseudo Route just might be getting some updates in the future
:shock:

Yeah, this made me happy. Please do continue :D
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Mohn_Jadden

Post by Mohn_Jadden »

ffs I'm really bad at this, aren't I?

Well, Bradycardia's dropped off the map again, figures, and between school ending, Watercress writing, and other obligations, I can't really get much done at the moment on this.

Plus, it'd feel weird to release an update without him. Perfectly possible, just... weird.

Sorry!
misiek100020

Post by misiek100020 »

Take your time.
RayceFarelle

Post by RayceFarelle »

Probably my first post in the whole KS forums, or my brain can't process anything beyond a nice story 2 in the morning.

I have been reading this whole story thus far in an almost religious fashion. I have to say I am loving it. Like the other Pseudo routes, I have great interest in seeing stories involving Aoi and Keiko, especially if one of them has a pseudo route of their own.

I just want to say that, please do keep it up. Real life will always take priority and I do happen to have a whole life ahead of me to see this story completed, provided there are no unexpected events.

Consider myself as one of your die-hard fans, awaiting updates on a weekly, if not daily basis.
Mohn_Jadden

Post by Mohn_Jadden »

(Null w/ revamped update)
Last edited by Mohn_Jadden on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mohn_Jadden

Post by Mohn_Jadden »

I apologize, the ending to this one was a bit rushed, since if I didn't do it now, I'd most likely never get it done.

I owe you guys at least an explanation of our situation. Brady is in college now and lives somewhere where the internet isn't as easy as where he lived before, and I'm a senior, taking a mishmash of classes that keep me out of the game sometime.

That said, Part One is only going to have one chapter more, and to avoid pitfalls I've had reading other routes, I believe they'll be together by the end of this part.

Thank you all for being interested, and I hope to eventually wrap this godforsaken part up.
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Houston, WE ARE GO FOR LAUNCH! :D It felt appropriate to make statement involving space-y things, 'kay?

Anyway, rushed or not, I'm okay with this myself. I've been missing Gravitation's character interactions, they're always fun to read. Although, I did notice one thing that confused me (yes, I know it's an unofficial update, but I figured I'd point it out anyway)
“Well...I…” I begin, soon dropping off as I realize that approaching the subject is something I
The sentence just abruptly ends right there, without any indication that the monologue has been interrupted. Is that sentence unfinished or was it supposed to end there? :?

Honestly though, I'm just happy that things seem to be sorting themselves out for you two. I've had a great deal of respect for you since I arrived on the forums and I'm happy to see that you might be getting back into this again. Good luck and I hope to see more of both you and whatever you might write in future! :wink:
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Oh, this one had completely dropped off my radar ^^°
Nice to see it continue. Looking at the OP you have quite a lot still planned for this.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Mohn_Jadden

Post by Mohn_Jadden »

@Alpacalypse: Thanks for pointing that out! Corrected (I think...?)

@Mirage: Overall, yeah, we do have quite a bit planned out, but I'm still making ideas to fit in between those plans.