Alone Time in the Library (Heavy on the smut)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Envaris

Alone Time in the Library (Heavy on the smut)

Post by Envaris »

So this is my first story ever and I felt like I could get some good feedback from the forums here.

The idea originally spawned from a picture that talked about Yuuko hearing Hanako masturbating in the library. I twisted some stuff around and here's what came out!

Enjoy!

Alone Time in the Library

The tolling of the school bell brings Muto’s speech about physics to a standstill, along with a fury of students cramming out the doorway. While the chaotic sounds as students fly away to their holes irks me, it is rather nice for the classroom to clear out so fast. Makes my path to the library that much easier, not having to hide from anyone.

However, it seems like I’m not the only one who thought that. It didn’t seem like he was waiting as long as I was. But long enough for me to notice, watching as he shuffles out the doorway a short distance behind the gaggle of students.

Hisao, a still relatively new student who arrived a few days ago. We met in the library and have played chess in the tearoom with Lilly from time to time. He seems nice; he likes to read science-fiction novels. I feel like I can relate to his love of books, at least from the few times he has spoken to me. Most of our time spent together has been silent with very little conversation happening.

But I can’t really blame that on him can I? I’m the one fidgety like a bunny rabbit whenever he tries so much as to ask what book I’m reading.

I need to get myself together. A cute boy is trying to make conversation with me and I’m darting away like a frightened mouse.

Did I just think Hisao was cute? He is the first boy to really show any interest in me, even before the fire.

A shudder runs through my spine.

But will he just backstab me like any of my other friends? Or leave me after he gets what he wants?

I take a deep breath. Lilly hasn’t though, Lilly’s been a great friend ever since we got close to one another.

Imagining Lilly calms my nerves a little. I realize that during all this thinking I’ve found myself in front of the entrance to the library at Yamaku.

Briskly walking in, I’m nearly jolted off my feet when a crash occurs to my left. I hear a quite groan of pain as I turn my head towards the noise.

“Oh, hi Hanako, I thought I heard someone walk in and I was under the desk grabbing a pencil when I wanted to see who it was and I got up and forgot there was a table above me so I hit my head and now it hurts...”

Yuuko’s ramblings are finished with a groan of pain as she holds the crown of her head in her hands. I feel kinda sorry for her, since I was the one that caused her to jump.

“A-a-are you going t-to be alright, Yuuko?” I console her

“Oh yea, don’t worry about me! My head is built like a brick house. The same thing happened the other day too when that new kid came by,” Yuuko says in an unnaturally cheerful way.

The mention of Hisao makes me groan inwardly. That was the day where my flight instincts had kicked into overdrive. Even passing Lilly in my escape.

“By the way, he said he was worried that he offended you when you had fled that time.”

Hisao thought he offended me? The feelings of shame and happiness wash over me like a tide.

So stupid! I always make people think the wrong things about me don’t I?

But it is nice to know that he was thinking about me…

Yuuko’s voice brings me back out of my melancholy.

“-books had come in, we also got some romance novels too!”

Being slightly confused by only catching half of her sentence, I asked Yuuko, “Could y-you repeat that p-please?”

Caught slightly off-guard at my interjection, “Oh of course! I said that some new science fiction and mystery books had come in, we also got some romance novels too!”

The mention of books brings me back to the reason I was there, “That s-s-sounds nice Yuuko, I’m going to go c-c-check some of them out then. T-t-thanks,”

Her cheerful smile is infectious, “No problem Hanako. I need to get back to work anyways.”

She says that but there’s not another soul here. Which is nice, having some alone time that isn’t in my own dorm room is nearly impossible.

Taking a slow pace, I meander over to my pseudo-claimed beanbag chair. I run my hand over the shelves, enjoying the feel of each book and its own unique textures.

My eye spots one of the books that Yuuko must have mentioned, as it was never here before during my usual walk to my spot.

Sliding the book out of its spot I turn it over to look at the cover.

On the front is a man clad in a patchwork of steel and leather, an elegant looking spear in one hand and a tower shield in the other. The shield was engraved in his coat of arms,
matching the design on his armor. As the sharp eyes of this hero bored into me, I took notice of the figure next to him.

A tall women nearing the hero’s height was standing proudly to the right of him. Covered in her own style of leather scraps, I noticed she looked rather…bare and raw, like an amazon. I noticed her hand upon his weapon hand. While her other was planted firmly upon the hilt of the blade at her hip.

They were practically on top of each other in their closeness, which made my face turn slightly flushed. Was this a romance novel? I turned the book to spy at its summary. A tale of a powerful darkness that had brewed from within the hero’s country. He was required to seek help from a nearby barbarian clan –previously an enemy force- to fight it.

My interest piqued, I proceeded to my comfy beanbag with the mentioned book in hand.

I get comfy and pop open the book, the wave of ‘new book’ taking my senses by surprise. The feel of the book’s crisp pages. The clean print devoid of any wear or tear. I could even smell a freshness exuding from the pages.

The book was not what I expected. Hero flees and enlists the help of barbarians to destroy the corrupt magistrate of his country. That’s typical, but inserted with all the action and adventure is a lot of…romance? The barbarian leader, a ferocious woman is beaten in a duel with the Hero, thus enlisting her and her band into helping the Hero. The woman sees stress as being a strain on the Hero’s fighting skills so she has sex with him.

Recalling that chapter brings color to my cheeks, I look back at the book on the table. An innocent bookmark between the folds of that lewd chapter. Without even thinking, I realize my hand is moving to grab the book again.

The writing was nice.

Descriptive too.

Another heat wave flushes my cheeks. My thumb caresses the closed pages. Shakily, I slowly crack back open the book as my eyes return to the words.

Very descriptive.

I feel a twitch between my legs. I dart my eyes up around the library. Still not a soul even after two hours of reading. I start to think if Yuuko is even here. Probably asleep at her desk.

Aaaaaall the way across the library.

I feel my left hand slowly drift down my form. Even through the shirt I feel the heat of my own touch.

Stupid book…

A sigh hitches itself in my throat when my hand slides under my skirt and caresses my stocking covered thigh. Again my eyes rise to scan the library, then back to the book to keep
my imagination fueled.

I should just take the book, go to my dorm, and finish this!

But I do like getting alone time outside of my room…This is strangely exciting too.

Great. Not only am I socially stunted burn victim, but I’m also a pervert.

My hand dancing between my thighs pushes all thoughts out of my head. Eyes shut, my fingers work their familiar dance between my legs. My soft breaths quickly turning into quiet
gasps.

If only I had my own hero to relieve some stress.

Like Hisao.

A hard shudder runs through my body from my crown to my feet. That was new. A boy had never come to my mind while masturbating. Images of Lilly have sprung into the back of
my mind during these ‘escapades’ but even those were more loving and comforting compared to the raw lust I was feeling for this sandy haired boy. Another shiver runs its course through my body.

Something really is wrong with me.

I couldn’t get images of Hisao out of my head. Driving any rational thoughts out. My hands were practically scrambling to tear my stockings apart to attack myself directly. The novel responsible for all this laying discarded on the floor, forgotten.

I nearly scream when I feel my fingers pierce through my folds. My thumb furiously rubbing my clit. My other hand drifting along my thigh, my mind’s eye picturing Hisao’s hand in its place.

A crash from the other side of the library nearly gives me a heart attack. My eyes opening like searchlights to scan the library. Hands withdrawing from the dance they were enjoying.

I hear the distant voice of Yuuko apologizing. A student must have come in here for something. My body freezes in fright. Hopefully they won’t come all the way over here. I’ll just wait here to collect myself then swiftly get the fuck out. I couldn’t face Yuuko and mystery student right now.

Taking in a slow, shaky breath, my eyes dart around for the book.

That stupid romance novel!

I need to remember to check it out.

I lean forward to collect the book, it was rather far from my beanbag chair. But my shaking legs wouldn’t dare stand yet.

I was so close…

Fingers nearing the edge of that enticing book, my blood runs cold. Another hand opposite mine grabs it up.

Thrusting my head upward I’m greeted with the face that was just in my mind not thirty minutes ago.

Think of the devil.

“Hey Hanako, did you drop this? Here you go.” He flashes a small smile.

I wonder what those lips feel like against mine.

My face slightly flushes, hopefully my hair can cover it.

“Hey is something wrong Hanako? You’re looking a little flush” Hisao speaks in a low tone, walking towards me in a slow gait.

Oh god, he’s getting closer. Think of something to say! Something! Anything!

“I…..” the first thing out of my lips. Genius.

“Are you okay? You’re fidgeting a lot and really flushed, want me to help you to the nurse?”

“I…I….INEEDTOGODOSOMETHING!” With that my legs thrust myself upward. But it was not to be, my legs still wasn’t at one hundred percent after enjoying my alone time. My body
stumbles forward as my shaky legs buckle underneath all the inertia.

Hisao speeds forward, arms outstretched. He was already within arm’s reach so stopping me from falling onto the ground was easy. Whether falling into that chest of his was something better for me is another story.

Are all guys’ chests this hard? And this scent…

My hands, still slightly wet from my earlier activities, grip onto his shirt as I bury myself deeper into the collar of this shirt.

All I can mutter is, “H-Hisao…”

His reply, “H-h-hey Hanako...do you wanna sit down for a second?”

I remember the amazon women from the book sat down on the Hero’s lap...

I nod as I look toward my abandoned beanbag chair, in a slight daze.

Hisao helps me walk to the seat, my shaky legs still unable to support themselves. Once we reach the seat, my hands -still clutching Hisao’s shirt- softly push Hisao into the
beanbag. Thankfully he obliges without a word, though throwing me a confused look. I take a deep breath as he finally sits down onto my chair.

“Y-y-you’re on m-my beanbag chair, s-s-so now you’re my c-chair,” I proclaim this as I plant myself onto his lap.

“Ah! I-I guess that’s fine…” His hands are planted firmly on both sides of the chair.

Would he put those hands on me?

My heart racing, I slowly take his left with my own and lightly pick it up. Without looking at him, I replant his hand on my knee. Towards the end of my skirt.

“H-H-Hanako…” is all Hisao can whisper out.

This is so crazy, this is so stupid, Hisao is going to push me off, he’s going to run away, and Yuuko is going to come see and I’ll be the laughing stock of the entire school.

But it feels so good right now doesn’t it? Possibly being caught. And Hisao has followed through so far…I wonder how much of the book we can copy here…

Suddenly my thoughts are answered when I feel Hisao’s hand drift closer to my knee, tickling the skin there as his hands deftly glided along my skin.

“Is this what you want?” He breathes into my ear, the warm air from his mouth sending pleasant shivers down to my core. His head dipping to my neck to nuzzle it with his nose.

Answer him Hanako. Don’t scare him off! “Y-y-yes.”

It hasn’t even been a half-hour since we’ve sat down, but I feel like we’ve been in this position for hours. My heart racing and my mind blaring danger signals, but all I can do is lean further into Hisao’s chest. As I do this, Hisao brings his other arm around to firmly hug me to him. This causes him to lie down against the beanbag chair nearly horizontal. Being this close to the boy I was just thinking about is nice, but the scars that cover my back hinders the feeling of my back against his chest. Maybe turning around will feel better…

I want to touch him too.

As I roll to try and turn over, Hisao makes a noise. I look up at him and his face is marred in confusion and disbelief.

Just yesterday you were stuttering and acting shy toward him when you two played chess. He must be so confused from these mixed signals…

Finally completing the twisting motion of my body, I now lay fully against Hisao’s chest. My hands curled in front slightly of my face on his shirt. Taking a deep and slow breath, I quickly fix my eyes onto Hisao’s own dusty amber gaze.

Slowly I utter, “H-Hisao…I…I…” deep breath, come on I can do this, “I Li-….ILIKEYOUHISAO!”

I probably could’ve said that a little more quietly. Hopefully I didn’t wake up Yuuko.

Shaking my head to rid myself of those thoughts, I resettle my gaze onto Hisao. His eyes were as wide as dinner plates. The skin on his face looked tight and his breathing had
started to become heavy and controlled. Like he was breathing manually.

Oh god he doesn’t feel the same way, he probably was just going with the flow because I’m so weird and he didn’t want to frighten me.

All these thoughts are erased from my mind when I feel Hisao’s lips upon my own. Softly at first, but becomes much firmer in an instant. I then realize that’s because my arms had
quickly wrapped themselves around Hisao’s neck were trying their best to him in.

After of few seconds, our lips part slightly as we both take in air.

Hisao breaks the silence, “I like you too Hanako. I just didn’t know how to approach to about it and with you being so forward right now…My brain kind of just shut off and I guess something else took over.”

Hisao’s face blushes crimson after what he just said. I can’t help but contain a giggle, but then my own wave of embarrassment comes over me as I remember all the things I did to get us into this situation in the first place.

It did turn all well in the end though, didn’t it? Taking the initiative on my own…

My morale reinvigorated, I decide a more direct approach is necessary. I lean back against his chest, pushing him back onto the chair again as my lips meet his for the second time.

But this time, I muster the courage to dart my tongue softly against his lips. Hisao obliges quickly and our tongues soon meet in a tentative dance. Both unsure of the steps to in
this ballet.

My reverie is broken when I feel Hisao’s hands smooth themselves out along my stomach. A feeling that isn’t numbed by my scars causes shivers to run through my body. I arch my back in response, daring him to continue his assault. Hisao agrees and continues up to my breasts, his fingers dancing along the skin around it. Avoiding my breasts until I practically thrust them into his palms myself. My own digits working his shirt open clumsily. Nearly done, my eyes catch a change in Hisao’s eyes. Like he just remembered his oven was on. My thought process was to intent on Hisao’s chest and seeing it bare to care though, as I pried apart his shirt.

The next thing in my sight halted all advances.

Is that….?

A scar….where is heart is?

My eyes pry themselves from staring at the diagonal scar across Hisao’s chest and up to his eyes. I see worry in his eyes, as well as pain.

He’s just like me. Even if it is easier to hide. The scar still exists.

Hisao’s soft voice breaks my thoughts, “I….didn’t really want you to find out this way. But this is why I’m here at Yamaku,” he pauses to take a deep breath, “Arrhythmia. It causes
my heart to beat irregularly and I need to take a bucket of drugs to keep it from bursting.”

There’s a short silence before he finishes, “My first attack after a girl confessed to me, and when you just told me that you liked me…I got the same feelings all over again.”

He quickly adds, “But I guess all the drugs have been working cause I was able to get it in control this time,”

I almost gave him a heart attack.

Tears start forming in my eyes, blurring my vision as I lean onto Hisao’s right shoulder.

All I can do is whisper, “I….I’m s-s-so sorry H-Hisao…I can’t believe I a-a-almost gave you a h-h-h-heart attack!” I draw in a shaky breath and try to continue, “I-I-I’m so stupid!”

“Hey, you’re not stupid Hanako. You didn’t know anything about my condition cause I didn’t feel comfortable sharing it yet. But what happened here was no one’s fault. And I
want you to know that I feel the same way about you.” Hisao’s tender voice brings me out of my shaky sobs as he brings me eye to eye with his hand on my chin. His eyes were firm and set on my own, but they were also filled with an emotion that I couldn’t place.

I don’t have long to ponder these emotions though as Hisao leans up to capture my lips again in a firm kiss. His hands gliding up my body to undo the buttons of my shirt. I tense up
slightly and softly set my hands on his own and reset them on my hips. His eyes flash through the emotions worry and confusion before settling on curious.

I slowly voice my thoughts, “L-let me do it please?”

Hisao quickly nods his head and I finish what he started quickly. Feeling both nervousness and anticipation course through my veins. Unbuttoning the last button, I set my gaze square with Hisao’s.

My thoughts come pouring out like a tidal wave, “When you look at me… I feel like you don’t just stare at my scars. Like you see them but your focus is on me and not the scars.”

Lilly would probably act the same way if she could see…

I continue, while I still have the gusto, “I…think you’re v-v-very handsome. And I enjoyed the time you’ve spent with me. And I feel like I can show all of myself to you,” I finish by letting my shirt fall away from my back. Hearing it slide to the ground, I feel the cold air of the library and shiver.

This is exhilarating.

Hisao’s head looks like a tomato. I suppress a giggle and lean forward onto him slowly, but I can't fight myself from darting my head around to check my surroundings. I was still a little nervous about being completely exposed in the library.

Hisao’s voice shocks me, “You know we’re real lucky Yuuko said she needed to go to work at the Shanghai for a couple hours. I guess because no one uses the library much at all, she’s able to get away with it.”

Yuuko wasn’t here? I feel a twitch in my core as I try to pinch my thighs together. What I feel between my thighs drives my face crimson and into Hisao’s bare chest.

Is this what it feels like?

A soft groan from above forces me to sneak a glance at Hisao. His face looked contorted in pleasure and I could start to feel his hips slowly grinding against my own. Like he was
trying to not get caught.

I answered his hips with my own movements as Hisao let out another slightly louder moan.

“D-d-does that feel g-g-good?” is all I can say as my eyes stare intently at Hisao’s face.

Do all boys make faces this cute when they feel good? It’s really erotic….

I suddenly feel Hisao’s hands on my butt, grabbing it roughly as his soft movements turn into near-desperate thrusts. Sliding my hips down Hisao’s torso, I come to sit on his
erection. The bulge from his trousers pressing into my panties. Hisao looks up to me in question as a hand drifts to the now large hole in my stockings.

“H-Hanako…How did this happen?” Is all Hisao utters as his hands start using this new access to touch my bare legs. Pleasant shivers and lust flowed through my entire being.

I couldn’t even stop myself from uttering out loud, “I….I was m-m-mas-masturbating…Before you showed up…”

Hisao’s eyes widen and his face flushes in realization to the events leading up to our confession and subsequent playing. But in his eyes I see something akin to a fire start. I break away from his gaze and lean my head onto his right shoulder when several shivers run down my spine to my core. His hands had finally found my entrance and were now deftly
working out their new toy.

I couldn’t hold in the slow moans from my throat as I grinded my hips onto Hisao’s fingers.

“You were masturbating in the library? While Yuuko was busy at the desk. But she could’ve come at any time couldn’t she? You’re really perverted Hanako.” Hisao whispers these
words into my scarred ear as he breathes in my hair. I can’t help but moan loudly into the library as I start shaking my hips more.

“It w-w-was that b-b-book…It was r-r-really…g-g-graphic. I c-c-couldn’t help myself. Then I started thinking of y-you.” My hands shoot up to my mouth to try and catch those last words from exiting. But Hisao’s perverted smile only seems to grow as his fingers continue their assault on my core.

“You were thinking about me too Hanako? Must have been fate to bring me to you right? Were you imagining me doing these things to you while you were masturbating?” Hisao’s
talk just seems to turn me on more. I didn’t know I liked talk like this so much.

Softly I reply, “Y-y-yes.” I was getting close. After the build up from reading the book and then the interruption to now being so close to final getting that sweet release was
making my mind lose any thoughts it tried to bring together.

Suddenly, a crash of shocks riddled throughout my entire body. I could feel one of Hisao’s arms wrap itself around me to hold me as his other hand continued to attack my clit and entrance, prolonging my orgasm for as long as possible. His lips met mine in a lewd kiss as his tongue entered my mouth to caress my own. I could only just swim through the waves of bliss as my mind slowly returned from Nirvana.

Panting, I snuggled into Hisao’s chest. Exhausted from my ride, I look up to Hisao who seems as content as I am. Even though I could feel his tension bundled in his now very damp pants.

An idea pops into my head as my hand crawls it’s way slowly down Hisao’s chest and stomach. A gasp hitches itself in his throat as he shoots me a questioning gaze. I answer by unbuckling his trousers and quickly pulling out his member. At the same time, I place my thighs on either side of his member as I slide down till my panties meet his bare head. A shiver runs from my core to my toes, making me curl them in reflex. Is his size average?

My voice is as quiet as a mouse, “You’re s-s-still hard…It would b-b-be s-s-selfish to not h-h-help you…” I finish my line with a squeeze of my thighs. I smile when I see Hisao’s face contort into the same one from earlier.

“Eep!” is all that comes out of my mouth when I feel Hisao’s hands on both of my thighs as he starts thrusting crazily between my thighs. The next sound out of my mouth is a long moan as he picks up my thighs to withdraw his penis before slamming it back in-between my legs. The large head of his member rubbing against my clit when he pulls me up. I can start to feel the approach of another orgasm.

This is insane…I’m glad I didn’t decide to run to my dorm to masturbate. I should do this more often. Especially now that I have a partner in crime.

Hisao’s sharp intake of breath pulls me from my train of thought. I look down at him and see his eyes shut and his jaw clenched.

“H-H-Hanako…I’m going to…” is all he utters before picking up the pace of moving my thighs.

Spurred on by the knowledge of his approaching orgasm, I arch my back into his chest. Pulling my butt up and squeezing just on the head before sliding back down his length.
Repeating this movement, I lean to nibble on his left ear.

Breathing hotly into Hisao’s ear I whisper to him, “Come on Hisao…c-c-cum on my stockings~”

I guess he enjoys a little dirty talk as well because as soon as I finish my sentence I felt something hot on my butt and the back of my covered thighs. Leaning back to glance at
Hisao, I smile at his look of satisfaction.

Kissing him softly on the lips I hear him murmur, “That was amazing Hanako…We should do this again sometime.”

I can’t help but giggle as I nuzzle his neck and whisper, “I t-t-think so t-t-too.”

I wonder if the nurse can get me on birth control…
Munchenhausen

Re: Alone Time in the Library (Heavy on the smut)

Post by Munchenhausen »

I'm glad I decided to check out the Fanfic section tonight :lol:
This is pretty good, mate! Looking past the obvious pleasantries, your style of writing is fun and the story wasn't rushed or lacking.

Not bad at all, keep up the good work :)
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Well, that was certainly a... thing...

Not a thing that I think could have ever happened that way, but a thing nonetheless.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
AntonSlavik020

Post by AntonSlavik020 »

Not really my thing, and I have a hard time seeing Hanako act that forward, but it was well-written.
Best girl
Hanako=Shizune>Misha>Lilly>Rin>Emi

Best route
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>Emi>Shizune
Yukarin

Post by Yukarin »

HANAKOOOOOOOOOOOO

....will probably never do that but okay!
Craftyatom

Post by Craftyatom »

I could tell by the title of the story where things were going. The title did not tell me, however, just how far things would go. Phew.

I will also admit that I was wary coming into this fic because I was kind of expecting it to flop; relatively new poster, smutty one-shot, it's kind of a recipe for disaster, at least in my head. Luckily for me, you completely smashed expectations; as people have said, the story was written very well, and in my opinion it wasn't lacking on the plot side either. I'll admit that I, like most others, have some reservations about how forward Hanako was, but 1) it's not entirely unjustified because she was placed in a situation we haven't seen her in before, 2) you managed to include a short sentence about how Hanako perceived the results of her actions being beneficial (which felt awesome and further justifies things), and 3) even if it's not completely characteristic of her, it was a nice creative license to take anyways.

One thing that I started to wonder while reading this is: how deep can we go? I am a person enjoying a smutty fic. The smutty fic is about a person enjoying a smutty fic. By induction, there are an infinite number of smutty fics that can be included in any one story about one character reading only one other story... Needless to say, I'm intrigued, and may have to perform research in this area.

Ramblings aside, this was a wonderful piece, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I hope to see more from you sometime, because so far your writing has been excellent!
Main route: COM(promise)
One-shots: Crafty's One-Shots (Dark Winter Sky, Dreamy, Path of Least Resistance, Project Blue Curtain, and more!)
Old poetry: Google Drive Collection
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Craftyatom wrote: One thing that I started to wonder while reading this is: how deep can we go? I am a person enjoying a smutty fic. The smutty fic is about a person enjoying a smutty fic. By induction, there are an infinite number of smutty fics that can be included in any one story about one character reading only one other story...
So... are you saying, like for example...
A fanfic about Hanako and Lilly getting it on,
which was written by Shizune,
and misha reads it and inevitably gets it on with Shizune,
and all of this is a fanfic read by a user on this forum,
which ends up with the user masturbating and being a smutty meta-fic in itself...

ALL posted as a fanfic on these forums?

How many whole marijuanas have you injected? :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

I like it, very well written. Some minor formatting issues (random line breaks) are kind of annoying.
Also:
Envaris wrote:I couldn’t hold in the slow moans from my throat as I grinded my hips onto Hisao’s fingers.
Ground or grind, not grinded.
Yukarin wrote:HANAKOOOOOOOOOOOO

....will probably never do that but okay!
Well, she clearly just did exactly that :lol:
AntonSlavik020 wrote:Not really my thing, and I have a hard time seeing Hanako act that forward, but it was well-written.
Am I seriously the only one who thinks Hanako is the biggest closet pervert of all the girls? :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Envaris

Halloween Shenanigans Chapter 1

Post by Envaris »

Thanks to you all for the comments! I've said previously that I was finished with this storyline but an idea popped in my head just in time for the Halloween season.

Halloween Shenanigans

The waking blare of my alarm clock rouses me from my slumber. Reaching over I slam my palm onto the top of the device to cease its incessant racket. Proceeding into a sitting position, I slide over to my nightstand to start my daily regimen with a truck load of pills down my gullet. Very important if I don’t
want my heart to burst out of my chest. I finally move on to go through my daily routine.

Three months.

It’s been three months since Hanako confessed to me and we had our little ‘playtime’ in the library.
Still thinking about it makes me think it was a dream. I pinch the inside of my elbow to make sure I’m not in some kind of coma. The pain reminding me that everything is alright.

Recalling all the events that have led up to day has been surreal. After our confession, we’ve been enjoying our time together. Outings to the local arcade has been an almost weekly ritual for us along with our consistent chess matches in the team room with Lilly. I never knew Hanako was so good at Marvel vs Capcom. She told me Akira took her a couple times on free nights. Especially when Lilly had student council duties to attend too.

I guess it’s nice for Hanako to know that she has friends to depend on.

As that thought escapes me I finish getting dressed in my gym clothes and proceeded to follow the now routine path to the track.

Hanako had heard from a certain shorty that I’d been neglecting my runs and that my health was in serious danger. Receiving a look that could cause heart attacks from two ridiculously cute girls was impossible to overcome. Hanako also mentioned that she wanted me to be in good health to be prepared for the stress that comes with exams.

It feels nice to know that she cares like that. She’s even offered to make lunches for the two of us, which I was happy to oblige to.

Arriving at the track I see Emi in the distance stretching. I proceed over to her to check-in and greet her.

“Good mornin’ Emi. Up and at ‘em like always?” I drawl out cheerfully, still a little groggy from waking up a little bit ago. I proceed to start stretching next to Emi.

Emi turns her head to me and smiles, “You know it! Think you can catch up to me this time?”

I chuckle softly as I finish the rest of my stretches, “Give me a little more time Emi. I’ve only been goin for a month.”

Emi giggles and strides over to me, slapping me on the back rather hard, “Hehe, true. But look at it this way, most people quit way before then. Most barely stick to it for 2 weeks!”

I start to think if that’s because of their laziness or Emi’s presence on the track. Shaking those thoughts out of my head, I proceed with Emi to the track and being my run.

Fourty-five minutes and a lot of heaving and running later, I’m walking with Emi on our cooldown lap.

“So are you going to be doing anything for the Obon festival?” Her sudden comment caught me off guard.

Slightly uncertain, I reply, “I haven’t really thought about it. I’ve been so caught up with this new step in my relationship with Hanako…” I trail off, not really knowing where I’m going with this.

“So. Have you gone all the way yet?” her response nearly doubles me over. Like it was a physical push to my chest.

“O-o-of course not!” my reply comes out shakily as I feel my face heating up.

“Well, how far have you gotten?” Her inquisitive stare makes me feel slightly uncomfortable, but knowing Emi and how she gets when she wants to know something. I steer carefully through the
subject. If she heard that we did what we did in the library I don’t know if she’d be able to contain herself. We hadn’t gone back to do it, sticking to just our dorms for whenever we wanted to play.

“I don’t feel at liberty to tell you all my secrets Emi, but we have been able to be close these past three months. I just want to take it slow though since I’m fine with how our relationship is at now.”

Emi stares at me for a long moment, I feel like she’s about to burst out laughing at me when she quickly asserts, “That’s…Really touching of you Hisao. I know how touchy Hanako can be at times.

So maybe just being there and being a good boyfriend will help. Just don’t baby her, no girl wants that,” She finishes her thought with a soft smile.

“Thanks Emi. For the talk and helping me with my runs. I gotta go get changed and ready for class, so I’ll catch you later.” I wave my goodbyes as I take my leave. Emi returns with her own wave and departure.

I quickly shower and change for class. Slightly jogging to room 3-2 with a skip in my step. I enter to find Hanako already in her seat –a rare occurrence-, reading a novel. She glances up and brightens immediately when her eyes fall upon my own. I stride over towards her to greet her.

Everyone already knew we were together. We were only able to keep the secret for a month before one of the students saw us kiss at a park during one of our outings.

Thankfully that’s all they’ve seen us do.

I stifle the thought and accompanying blush as I smile at Hanako, “Good morning Hanako, how are you today? It’s new to see you here early. Becoming a morning person?” My slight tease doesn’t faze Hanako at all as she smiles. A slight blush dusting her cheeks.

“I...I wanted t-to s-see you b-b-before class started,” she smiles bashfully up at me from behind her hair.

I smile at just how cute Hanako can be, “I appreciate the thought. So what book are you reading?”

Hanako picks up her book and shows me the cover, ‘Ender’s Game’. My eyes light up in acknowledgement. “Are my tastes rubbing off on you Hanako? It’s a good book, are you enjoying it?”

I see a quick change in Hanako’s expression. Like she thought of something then quickly pushed it away. She looks up to me and quips quickly, “It’s really good!” a little loudly too, “I-I-I mean I like it s-s-so far…”

Her eyes look to the side and she glances back up at me. She’s put the book down and her right hand is gliding against her left. She looks like she wants to ask me something. She opens her mouth to ask me whatever is on her mind before shutting quickly as the door opens and Muto walks in. She looks down and blushes furiously which only intrigues me more in what she wants to say.

The school day goes on as normal, and it quickly becomes lunch. I slowly put away all my belongings to make it easier to wait for the crowds to leave. It’s nicer to be able to walk closer together when no one is around.

Hanako comes up to my desk with two boxed lunches in her hands. Shifting nervously from one foot to the other, “H-H-Hisao, do you w-w-want to go to the roof to have lunch?” We’ve done it before so I nod happily.

We stop by a vending machine so I can grab us some drinks before we finish our journey to the roof.

The temperature is starting to fall and the breeze is cool and relaxing. It slowly blows Hanako’s hair slightly away from her face. Revealing her scars. I notice that she makes no move to cover,
but then realize she also has both harms full of lunchbox so she couldn’t really if she tried.

We go over to a wall and sit down and set our food out. After a month of near-constant cooking for me Hanako’s skill has vastly improved. Like a character out of an MMO, her cooking skill has quickly advanced.

I let out a voice of gratitude for Hanako’s food and we prepare to eat. A calm silence falls between us as we simply enjoy being close to one another.
As we finish our meals, we lean against each other on the wall. Our hands clasped together between our bodies. Hanako’s head was leaned against my shoulder. I would’ve thought her asleep if

she hadn’t turned and stared straight into my eyes, a small fire of determination hidden behind those purple orbs. Looks like she’s going to let out what she wanted to ask me earlier.

“H-H-Hisao…Lilly wanted to know if y-y-you wanted to c-c-celebrate Halloween with us. I-i-if you don’t have anything planed…” She trails off as her eyes glance slightly to my side. Like she’s deflating after every word.

Quickly to save the situation I respond, “I would love too. What time should I be over?”

Hanako quickly tells me the time and to meet in Lilly’s room just like her tea party. The bell tolls the end of lunch and we make our way back to class. Hand in hand until we start crossing the crowds.

Anticipating the end of class I think about what will happen tonight.

I knew I wanted to do something with Hanako, but I totally forgot that Lilly probably has her own way of celebrating this time of year. Maybe going her way will be a good idea, she has seemed to
be supportive of our relationship so far.

Entering class 3-2 I resume going through the motions of school. My mind tantalizing itself with thoughts of what could possibly happen at this “Halloween party”.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I'm leaving you guys hanging, but I wanted to post what I had to get it out there for you guys! I'm going to be hanging with my brother to celebrate my birthday early. I'll try my best to finish this story by tonight or tomorrow. Before my birthday is up you will have your ending!
Craftyatom

Re: Halloween Shenanigans Chapter 1

Post by Craftyatom »

A change of pace relative to the first part, but then again, I doubt you could've matched it in tone. Still enjoyed it, though the pseudo-cliffhanger left me a little anticipant.
Envaris wrote:consistent chess matches in the team room with Lilly.
*tea
I-i-if you don’t have anything planed
*planned
Envaris wrote:Like a character out of an MMO, her cooking skill has quickly advanced.
I laughed harder than I perhaps should've, probably because of all of that time I spent Mogu Stew grinding...

One last thing, do you use Notepad for editing? It's just that there are a few weird line breaks here and there, similar to what I've had happen with Notepad before, it's fixable though.
Main route: COM(promise)
One-shots: Crafty's One-Shots (Dark Winter Sky, Dreamy, Path of Least Resistance, Project Blue Curtain, and more!)
Old poetry: Google Drive Collection
motokid108

Post by motokid108 »

All the yes! Great first chapter, looking forward to a continuation if it's still to come
Hanako≥Shizune>Lily>Natsume>Miki>Yuuko>Emi

ImageImage
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Haven't heard from Envaris in a while.

Wonder what's up?
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.