Sisterhood: True Edition (Hanako Epilogue) (Completed)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: Sisterhood: True Edition (Hanako Epilogue) (Completed)

Post by Silentcook »

ksfanfic wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:03 am First post in the forums! Since Sisterhood is oh-so-delightfully long, I wanted to create an ebook version of it so it's much easier to read. After several hours of copy-pasting and editing, I believe I have something useful! Hope you enjoy :)
Did you think of asking the author beforehand if he was okay with this? If you did, you didn't make that clear. If you didn't, you should have.

PMd Guest Poster for ya. Keep cool while waiting for a response.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

ksfanfic

Post by ksfanfic »

Last edited by ksfanfic on Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Guest Poster wrote: LOL, didn't even know this. But I have no objections to it, so feel free to restore the link.
It's back, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for your patience.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

b12c2018

Post by b12c2018 »

ksfanfic wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:03 am First post in the forums! Since Sisterhood is oh-so-delightfully long, I wanted to create an ebook version of it so it's much easier to read. After several hours of copy-pasting and editing, I believe I have something useful! Hope you enjoy :)
I also copy-pasted and edited a pdf version for myself, so that I can review from time to time while improving my English (I am not native speaker). This is truly a very enjoyable fanfic, and I learned a lot. Did you enjoy it too? What are your thoughts on it?

An interesting idea: Since in the fanfic Hanako wants to be writer, she can simply have Broken Quills write up her own story (including the original game and this fanfic), edited by Karla, translated to English by Lilly, and publish it with Karla's help. This will probably make her a good fortune. Seems like a good epilogue idea.
Tkiss

"I lost so much when I came to Yamaku. I was... depending on you, more than I ever thought I did... After losing my entire life, and everyone I'd known, the thought of losing you, as well... I love you, Hanako. I love you so much, that the thought of losing you frightened me so much..." -- Scene Adulthood

=> Decided to love my wife every day
ksfanfic

Post by ksfanfic »

b12c2018 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 10:13 pmDid you enjoy it too? What are your thoughts on it?
I did! Sisterhood, along with Developments, are pretty much the most impressive fanfiction I've ever read.

As for my thoughts on it, I have a lot and one of these days I'll take the time to write them down here :)
b12c2018

Post by b12c2018 »

ksfanfic wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 2:51 am
I did! Sisterhood, along with Developments, are pretty much the most impressive fanfiction I've ever read.

As for my thoughts on it, I have a lot and one of these days I'll take the time to write them down here :)
Can't wait for your comments. :D Remember to put spoiler tags.

Developments huh, haven't read it yet. From the descriptions it seems the relationship involves two girls. Is it true? If so, I may have to pass, since I am a very faithful lover (I never cheat against Shizune, and I was almost a bit offended in Ch24 Sisterhood when the drunk boy peeked at Lilly). Please tell me so that I won't waste my time reading another 60 chapters.
Tkiss

"I lost so much when I came to Yamaku. I was... depending on you, more than I ever thought I did... After losing my entire life, and everyone I'd known, the thought of losing you, as well... I love you, Hanako. I love you so much, that the thought of losing you frightened me so much..." -- Scene Adulthood

ksfanfic

Post by ksfanfic »

b12c2018 wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 5:22 am Developments huh, haven't read it yet.
Ah, you are in for a treat then! What I wouldn't give to read it for the first time again...

b12c2018 wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 5:22 am From the descriptions it seems the relationship involves two girls. Is it true? If so, I may have to pass, since I am a very faithful lover
I won't risk spoiling anything (especially any pairings), so I'll just say that everything is strictly monogamous and leave it at that :)
b12c2018 wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 5:22 am Please tell me so that I won't waste my time reading another 60 chapters.
To this day, I don't know which of Sisterhood and Developments I like more, so if you liked the former, you definitely won't waste a second with the latter.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

b12c2018 wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 5:22 am Developments huh, haven't read it yet. From the descriptions it seems the relationship involves two girls. Is it true?
Let's just say Hisao is a bit... indecisive in that one. Probably not in a way that would interfere with your enjoyment of the story, though.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
b12c2018

Post by b12c2018 »

ksfanfic wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 5:48 am I won't risk spoiling anything (especially any pairings), so I'll just say that everything is strictly monogamous and leave it at that :)
OK then, trust you. I will give it a try. The chapters are shorter though, so it should be faster to read.
Mirage_GSM wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 2:01 pm Let's just say Hisao is a bit... indecisive in that one. Probably not in a way that would interfere with your enjoyment of the story, though.
I always think that the boy is a bit of an idiot. Why would he attract so many girls in the first place!?
On the other hand, this is a good lesson for me: Be more decisive in emotional matters. If you really love, go for it.
Tkiss

ksfanfic

Post by ksfanfic »

b12c2018 wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:32 pm OK then, trust you. I will give it a try. The chapters are shorter though, so it should be faster to read.
Only the first 30 or so are like that. They get several times longer towards the end, just so you know :)
b12c2018

Post by b12c2018 »

ksfanfic wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:26 am Only the first 30 or so are like that. They get several times longer towards the end, just so you know :)
Oh... :(
Well, I'll be patient and read it all. Fingers crossed: Hope that our little indecisive protagonist finds his true love and makes a steady relationship :D .

Still waiting for your comments though.
Tkiss

ksfanfic

Post by ksfanfic »

b12c2018 wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:56 am Fingers crossed: Hope that our little indecisive protagonist finds his true love and makes a steady relationship :D
I'll just say I think you'll enjoy it and leave it at that so we don't derail the Sisterhood thread any further :)
b12c2018 wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:56 am Still waiting for your comments though.
That's definitely going to take a while and I don't want to use this throwaway account (only created it for the ebook) for actual discussion, so I'll either PM you or eventually post from my regular account.
b12c2018

Post by b12c2018 »

ksfanfic wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:27 am I'll just say I think you'll enjoy it and leave it at that so we don't derail the Sisterhood thread any further :)
I "sort of" finished reading it. But yeah, let's keep the topic clear. One thing is: I still enjoyed Sisterhood way more though.
ksfanfic wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:27 am That's definitely going to take a while and I don't want to use this throwaway account (only created it for the ebook) for actual discussion, so I'll either PM you or eventually post from my regular account.
Can't wait :D
I would have PM'd your regular account first, but since I don't know your regular account, I can't.
Tkiss

Redgodzilla

Post by Redgodzilla »

Holy balls. That was simply incredible. I don't think I've ever read any fan-fiction that was this good before in my life. Not only does it surapass the original KS Hanako route in terms of quality, but it is honestly one of the best "things" I've ever read. Guest Poster, you truly are an incredible writer. The only thing I didn't like, that it had to end, and with so much still to happen.
Lawson100

Post by Lawson100 »

Hey im wondering if you've wrote any more fan fictions or anything else in general that you'd be willing to share. I read this story a year back and even after having read a few actual book (Haruki Murakami) this is by far my favourite piece of work, that might be because of my already strong love for the characters and the settings but the way you managed to totally capture the characters and advance the story in a very natural way that felt very real and in character astounds me.

I'd love to read something else by you as you seem incredibly talented, also you had me in tears multiple times during the story, the ending specifically even though i knew what she was about to do absolutely killed me