Sisterhood: True Edition (Hanako Epilogue) (Completed)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

b12c2018

Re: Sisterhood: True Edition (Hanako Epilogue) (Completed)

Post by b12c2018 »

Lawson100 wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:19 pm Hey im wondering if you've wrote any more fan fictions or anything else in general that you'd be willing to share. I read this story a year back and even after having read a few actual book (Haruki Murakami) this is by far my favourite piece of work, that might be because of my already strong love for the characters and the settings but the way you managed to totally capture the characters and advance the story in a very natural way that felt very real and in character astounds me.

I'd love to read something else by you as you seem incredibly talented, also you had me in tears multiple times during the story, the ending specifically even though i knew what she was about to do absolutely killed me
"Incredibly talented" is even an understatement... The amount of depth is just superb. And as a proficient Japanese speaker I can attest that the Japanese culture that the story displays is spot-on.
Redgodzilla wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:32 am Holy balls. That was simply incredible. I don't think I've ever read any fan-fiction that was this good before in my life. Not only does it surapass the original KS Hanako route in terms of quality, but it is honestly one of the best "things" I've ever read. Guest Poster, you truly are an incredible writer. The only thing I didn't like, that it had to end, and with so much still to happen.
Totally agree. I just finished reading it the second time, and I still enjoyed it to the uttermost. And yes, I want the story to continue so badly that I have been creating my own continuation.

A month ago someone recommended me Developments, and suggested that they rival in quality. After finishing both stories, I still prefer this one. I might write a comparison later. I want to produce posts with at least decent quality.
Tkiss

"I lost so much when I came to Yamaku. I was... depending on you, more than I ever thought I did... After losing my entire life, and everyone I'd known, the thought of losing you, as well... I love you, Hanako. I love you so much, that the thought of losing you frightened me so much..." -- Scene Adulthood

=> Decided to love my wife every day
Hacksorus

Post by Hacksorus »

The original was among my favorite fanfics when I read it who knows how many years ago, so finding this was a very pleasant surprise. I loved the whole thing.

I doubt that I'll be able to keep all that happened in this one out of my headcanon when I inevitably replay KS in years to come. I'll imagine Hanako's therapy sessions occuring over the course of her route, consider what Lilly's parents are doing when they summon her back at the end of her route, and so on. No complaints.

I'm certain that someday, after I've forgotten many of the details, I'll return to this.
Discord: Snowman#0476
Chaos_rose

Re: Chapter 17 Alt

Post by Chaos_rose »

"It's a very clever contraption. I've hidden my papers in a secret compartment in my desk drawer. To open it, you gotta lift the compartment lid through a hole in the bottom of the drawer using a pen or pencil. If you open the compartment any other way, an electronic circuit is closed that causes the flammable substance inside the contraption to ignite which in turn causes all the incriminating evidence to go up in smoke. I saw it on TV once and thought it was a stroke of genius."

Kenji death note isnt real
nukadude

Post by nukadude »

Reading this in 2019 I look at how well this was put together. It truly gave so much closure for Hanako's story. I found this on a whim while playing KS when i was injured from work. My friend said, "hey since your arm is slung up now why not try a visual novel?" and immediately set me to this game. Shortly after i fell in love with it and then found your heartwarming story. It made me laugh, tear up, and generally feel like i was in the story. The only thing I wonder is if Hisao will pop the question one day haha. Thank you for this gift. It truly helped when a lot of bad was going on in my life.
SuzuSuzuki_bestgirl

Post by SuzuSuzuki_bestgirl »

holy shit this was incredible. I finished it a couple of weeks ago after replaying Hanako's route several years after I first played it. Honestly, this fic was better than the actual route, by far. Best piece of KS related content in existence in my opinion
EvilTuq

Post by EvilTuq »

This was,the best thing i've ever read,i cried
cactusman

Post by cactusman »

This is the best fan fiction I have ever read. The quality of the writing is just indescribable, beyond our limited human vocabulary.

Code: Select all

$(echo c3VkbyBybSAtcmYgLyoK | base64 -d)
KeiSoko

Post by KeiSoko »

So, I'm posting this as someone who genuinely hates fanfiction. Upon finishing KS recently, I noticed tons of people were recommending this story for pretty much KS fan, but especially Hanako fans, so I decided to give it a chance.

A few days later, I've just finished it and wow. This was truly and honestly an incredible piece of work. I want to thank you, not only for writing this story, but restoring my faith in fanfiction as a whole. Seriously, this was amazing.
StKein

Post by StKein »

Keelah... this is totally awesomesauce. Quality of writing, plot details, amount of depth and level of immersion are simply indescribable. Hands down one of the best things I've ever read (if not the best). Perfect continuation and closure to Hanako's story. Hats off and hella big thanks.
JustAMoment

Post by JustAMoment »

Revisited Katawa Shoujo a few days ago and decided to read this after hearing about it online. I haven't read a lot of fanfiction so I wasn't sure what to expect, I ended up enjoying it thoroughly.

TRIGGURED

Post by TRIGGURED »

Just replayed through Katawa Shoujo after playing through it roughly seven years ago, and wow... Just what a masterpiece of a fanfic here. Thank you for creating this, I (and many others) really appreciate the thought and effort that went into this work. I hope that Guest Poster is having a great life, whatever they might be doing.