Dancing: A Miki pseudo-route (Update 7/30/17)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

PKMNthiefChris

Re: Dancing: A Miki pseudo-route (Update 7/30/17)

Post by PKMNthiefChris »

Welp I read this. And I like it. A lot. The way it takes some stuff from scizzorlips Suzu route but also takes a lot of it's own directions even with those, it really does feel like they could fit in an extended universe together or like if they were both in game routes, it would be like the Hanako and Lilly routes where they're separate but there is some overlap between events that are both directly seen and important. It's a really nice piece of work. I hope it comes around again.
acquireTigris

Post by acquireTigris »

Apologies for taking forever to update. I've been dealing with some pretty heavy stuff recently, including suicidal depression. I'm getting better though.

I can't guarantee any updates soon, but I'm not letting go of this project either, so hopefully I'll do something soon. Maybe.
Dancing: My Miki Pseudo-route

acquireTigris, gotTiger, Tiger.
PKMNthiefChris

Post by PKMNthiefChris »

acquireTigris wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:46 pm Apologies for taking forever to update. I've been dealing with some pretty heavy stuff recently, including suicidal depression. I'm getting better though.

I can't guarantee any updates soon, but I'm not letting go of this project either, so hopefully I'll do something soon. Maybe.
I know I'm new to this fic all things considered but I'm happy to wait if need be. And definitely health and getting through everything comes first. You got my support.