Steel [We're on the third chapter now!]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

brythain

Re: Steel [We're on the third chapter now!]

Post by brythain »

Silentcook wrote:If you have to ask whether someone understood something in your writing, then you should not leave that something in, ever.
I have to admit I don't understand most of this piece, so I've refrained from making substantive comments of any kind.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
GodlyVirus

Post by GodlyVirus »

Ahhh man... now I have to take out the Mahou Shoujo scence... now I'm all kinds of depressed... no... I'll leave it in... it doesn't make sense even if you know what he's saying. *Accomplished Fan Fiction Writer*
Last edited by GodlyVirus on Thu May 29, 2014 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
veut avouer sa flamme à Silentcook
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

The only reference I thought I got was the one to drug abuse, but that was apparently not intentional.

I know nothing about Dora the Explorer, except that people are paid to impersonate her in amusement parks.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
GodlyVirus

Post by GodlyVirus »

Drug Abuse, what???
GodlyVirus

Post by GodlyVirus »

Hey hey! I'm back after speaking French. though to be fair I was never gone because I was using a differ... I mean, I was a lurker. Yes... A lurker... A lurker who put up with Creepypasta's editing format for a grand total of 2 minutes to write his story... So what was the lesson or even basic importance to this thread? All future parts of Steel will now be in French.

"Je plaisante,"

Also my signature has been changed to relect the new character development, take it as you wish.

"Je suis en train banni pour cela, Ne suis-je?"

Translation (Provided for Moderator's lesiure):

"I'm kidding,"

" I'm getting banned for this, aren't I?"

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST: BAN EVASION)