After The Dream—MAIN INDEX (and secret Hisao arc)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

brythain

Re: After The Dream—MAIN INDEX (and secret Hisao arc)

Post by brythain »

pheonixelf wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:55 pm My god you have made a universe of Epic proportions here. I started fer about a week ago only really interested in what you though Shizune's path would be. I am here now Having dug through EVERYTHING (or close to it ) only because the original narrative was too little and too far inbetween. Not only that you got me invested in new characters along the way (as well as some old ones ).

Also, I'm not usually one to indulge in Fanfic's actually I almost never do for works that I've finished, Currently Consuming or otherwise but you have me wishing there is a Wikia for your universe here (or atleast a Family Tree for the entire cast of sorts)
I'm very grateful for people like you who have the determination to read the whole thing. :)

I also wish I had done a wiki of some sort. As it is, I only have scattered spreadsheets and files. Thanks very much for all the encouragement!
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)