"Out Of The Blue" (Neko Book 4) *ABANDONED* Summary posted.

WORDS WORDS WORDS
brythain

Re: "Out Of The Blue" (Neko Book 4) *ABANDONED* Summary posted.

Post by brythain » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:32 am

It's the end of an era! Thanks for the closure. You're right that art is never completed, only abandoned.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)

Feurox

Re: "Out Of The Blue" (Neko Book 4) *ABANDONED* Summary posted.

Post by Feurox » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:19 pm

I haven't followed your story for many years, for that I apologise. When I get the time, I'll probably go through and have a read to see how things have changed along the way. I just wanted to say that whilst I haven't been able to follow the story much, I do appreciate how much effort and work you've put into it over the years, and whilst it's a shame that you feel the need to let this project go, I really truly hope that this decision is one that will help you to feel motivated in other aspects of your life.

It's always a shame when a work isn't finished, but please know that your work is valued, and it's been wonderful to see you update on the Renai so consistently.

All the best with your future works, and thank you.