Re: Learning To Fly - A Saki pseudo-route (New NSFW Art 2/22)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

TubaMirum

Re: Learning To Fly - A Saki pseudo-route (Updated 1/19)

Post by TubaMirum »

Finally got back to being caught up. I have to say I half-expected them to get down and dirty after that little wake-up joke :D

Of course, the more unexpected and enjoyable side of the chapter is the great reveal. Not too much ceremony in regards to it, which I'm not sure I entirely buy given how long you've been building up into it. That said, you've at least got the flow of mysteries going for you, not answering too many questions at once, and having answers raise new questions themselves.

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this, especially since your voice with Hisao is so remarkably consistent by now. I could possibly take exception to how some of the music scenes were portrayed, but then again if it's from Hisao's perspective, it might make sense that things fall into a typical series of descriptors. Maybe I'm imagining things though?
Gustav Mahler wrote:If you find you're boring your audience, go slower not faster.
emi

Post by emi »

Caught up to the story, finally. Good stuff so far, eager for the next part. It's a given that the nurse will end up giving Hisao condoms during the next appointment.
Emi > Misha > Miki > Suzu > Lilly > Hanako > Rika > Saki > Rin > Shizune
Art: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10495
AlexFDSR

Post by AlexFDSR »

emi wrote:It's a given that the nurse will end up giving Hisao condoms during the next appointment.
I hope so, it's a trend among KS fanfic writers, no reason to stop now.
If Iwanako had a route, would the tagline be "Can you find it in your heart?"
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

I much prefer Nurse giving Hisao the same brochures that elderly people get about healthy sex for their age.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
AlexFDSR

Post by AlexFDSR »

Eurobeatjester wrote:I much prefer Nurse giving Hisao the same brochures that elderly people get about healthy sex for their age.
That's so cruel... but equally as funny.
If Iwanako had a route, would the tagline be "Can you find it in your heart?"
Blackmambauk

Post by Blackmambauk »

Expect his version will say "just do it safely" :wink:
"I think the greatest skill a writer can have is simply having confidence in themselves to tell the story they want to tell, and to have confidence that their audience will make up their own minds on their story and characters." Blackmambauk

Favourite Route= All the Routes were done well. Each had it's strengths and weak points. But none were bad, a brilliant achievement by the KS Team.
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

"Don't break a hip" gets crossed out and replaced with "Don't break your heart"

Seriously though, I've always loved the inevitable sex conversation that Nurse ALWAYS seems to have at one point or another during fics or even during Emi's route. I get the impression from the way he is in the game that he's all for the students being typical teenagers, as long as they're safe about it.
Blank Mage wrote:
believe in yourself
Blackmambauk

Post by Blackmambauk »

Personally I reckon Nurse would be in favour of full on sex education and just trusting the students to mostly not be idiots.

But to also help those who are or are just shy, awkward or stuffy about it.

Something most sex education in schools are really bad it. Well at least the ones I got when I was at school.

If there's one area adults can be really clueless in, it's teaching students sex without being so stupid, patronizing or clueless about it.
"I think the greatest skill a writer can have is simply having confidence in themselves to tell the story they want to tell, and to have confidence that their audience will make up their own minds on their story and characters." Blackmambauk

Favourite Route= All the Routes were done well. Each had it's strengths and weak points. But none were bad, a brilliant achievement by the KS Team.
baggypantsman

Post by baggypantsman »

Wow, I discovered this route yesterday and binged the whole thing. Very well-written and Saki is an awesome character!
InSaiyan

Post by InSaiyan »

I'm fairly new to the community, having just finished playing KS for the first time during the New Years holiday, so I haven't had much opportunity to read a lot of fanfics yet, but I have read quite a few.

This is, honestly, incredible. The way you're developing the story, the timely updates, the artwork to accompany some scenes, the characterization of these people...this is a very well-done project and I'm so grateful to you that you're still updating it and giving the story justice.

I get terribly upset when I've read a good stort, only to find that it stopped being updated month (or even years) prior to my reading it.

Thank you for doing Saki, and this story, justice. Thank you even more for staying active and keeping us updated!

I sooo look forward to the remainder of the story, and if you'd like any help with anything, please let me know. I'd be happy to help you with ideas for the story, or even if you have some ideas for art you'd like done I'd offer to help out in whatever way I can!
"We're just two children, pretending to be adults, aren't we?"

Current project: Teach Me To Dance: A Natsume Ooe Pseudo-Route
Peorth
Zenryoku Zenkai!

Post by Peorth »

InSaiyan wrote:*snip*
Not to threadjack, but if you're looking for other good stuff to read, go read the Akira pseudo-route by Thanatos02 and Scissorlips' Suzu route. Both are excellent.
Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stopped, the story will not end.

Whether it's a comedy or a tragedy, if there is cheering, the story will continue on.
Just like the many lives.
For the us who are still in it and still in the journey, send warm blessings.

---We will continue to walk down this path until eternity.
InSaiyan

Post by InSaiyan »

Peorth wrote:
Not to threadjack, but if you're looking for other good stuff to read, go read the Akira pseudo-route by Thanatos02 and Scissorlips' Suzu route. Both are excellent.

I was actually thinking about starting the Akira Pseudo-Route today! I guess that decides it, then. I'll be back here as soon as this gets updated!

Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

InSaiyan wrote:
Peorth wrote:

I was actually thinking about starting the Akira Pseudo-Route today! I guess that decides it, then. I'll be back here as soon as this gets updated!
I highly recommend both of them, they're both really good. Rikabro's Rika route is also a nice one too :)
Blank Mage wrote:
believe in yourself
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Also recommending a look into the library.

It should contain most of the noteworthy stories here and you can see whether or not they are finished.

Not quite up to date, though... :oops:
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
InSaiyan

Post by InSaiyan »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Also recommending a look into the library.

It should contain most of the noteworthy stories here and you can see whether or not they are finished.

Not quite up to date, though... :oops:

I took a look there when I first became part of the community actually! It just confused me more so than help me. I can't tell what's good, what's lewd, or anything that would normally categorize the different stories.
It's nice though, sometimes I just pick a random one and see if it worth the read.