"Fits of Many Varieties" New Chapter 12/9

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Numb

Re: "Fits of Many Varieties" New Chapter 12/9

Post by Numb »

Oh god, I'm an idol. How did this happen? :oops:

Seriously, thank you for that, brightened my mood when I read it. I'd say find a better idol, but if I somehow inspired you to do this then I don't want to sound mean or doubt myself... Any time you need advice or for somebody to read over notes or something, I'm happy to help, I've done it for people before. This is a little weird, I've never had this kind of attention, I think I like it :lol:
Currently working on: Notes for a new project (Coming Soon™)
I did KS and other songs on note blocks in Minecraft: Playlist here
Old works| Rooftops - An Emi Story| Christmas with the Hakamichis | Not Like Him - Rin Perspective|Blossom - A Miki pseudo-route
Riakai

Post by Riakai »

Numb wrote:Oh god, I'm an idol. How did this happen? :oops:

Seriously, thank you for that, brightened my mood when I read it. I'd say find a better idol, but if I somehow inspired you to do this then I don't want to sound mean or doubt myself... Any time you need advice or for somebody to read over notes or something, I'm happy to help, I've done it for people before. This is a little weird, I've never had this kind of attention, I think I like it :lol:
Hehehe, whoops indeed~.
And I'll take you up on that sometime, might toss my Chapter 3 Outline at you or something XD
[Innumerable Fits]
The Naomi Inoue Pseudo-Route.
[Ria's One-Shot Hell]
One-Shots. Not much else to say there.

You can find my ramblings over at my blog...
...or poke me on discord @ria#0413. screeee
Riakai

Post by Riakai »

Sorry for the lack of updates recently, I've been busy with the holidays. I'm on break for Christmas now, so expect updates. I'll be in Kentucky from today to Tuesday and be busy most of Wednesday- maybe give y'all a gift of an Update.
Also, I did a few drawings and paintings- all KS related. I'll upload soon.
[Innumerable Fits]
[Ria's One-Shot Hell]

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

So far so good, pal! I'm liking where this is headed :D

On the lines of critique; nothing that hasn't been said before.
Everything seems to happen a little quickly, like the school day only seemed to last a few hours, yaknow?
But that being said, it's a very common problem; one that I myself fall victim to painfully often.

On top of that, I'm afraid I can't help but agree that Hisao seemed to be a little too ready to open up about his heart condition. I know he's being protreyed a bit different from the VN, but it is noteworthy that at least for the first act, he suffers from a bad case of Melodram Patheticism

Also being a Natsume fanboy, meself, I can't help but note that she seems surprisingly agile for someone suffering Rheumatoid Arthritis, with her jumping and high fiving. But hell, it's not like there's any official depiction we can refer to, so carry on as you are!

Apart from that, what can I say?
Story's coming along nicely, I'm liking Naomi's character and I can't wait to see how you deal with the inevitable seizures

Keep it up, mate :) you're doing good
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Riakai

Post by Riakai »

Munchenhausen wrote:So far so good, pal! I'm liking where this is headed :D

On the lines of critique; nothing that hasn't been said before.
Everything seems to happen a little quickly, like the school day only seemed to last a few hours, yaknow?
But that being said, it's a very common problem; one that I myself fall victim to painfully often.

On top of that, I'm afraid I can't help but agree that Hisao seemed to be a little too ready to open up about his heart condition. I know he's being protreyed a bit different from the VN, but it is noteworthy that at least for the first act, he suffers from a bad case of Melodram Patheticism

Also being a Natsume fanboy, meself, I can't help but note that she seems surprisingly agile for someone suffering Rheumatoid Arthritis, with her jumping and high fiving. But hell, it's not like there's any official depiction we can refer to, so carry on as you are!

Apart from that, what can I say?
Story's coming along nicely, I'm liking Naomi's character and I can't wait to see how you deal with the inevitable seizures

Keep it up, mate :) you're doing good
Well fuck, I completely forgot about the arthritis for that bit.... /facedesk
[Innumerable Fits]
[Ria's One-Shot Hell]

bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Rheumatoid arthritis doesn't necessarily prevent someone from doing those things, especially if it's a good day.

However, doing them can definitely cause a flare-up, and turn that good day into a bad day.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

bhtooefr wrote:Rheumatoid arthritis doesn't necessarily prevent someone from doing those things, especially if it's a good day.

However, doing them can definitely cause a flare-up, and turn that good day into a bad day.
Oh aye, I'm aware of that. I just wasn't sure if it had been forgotten about, since no reference to Nat's arthritis was made. Being as Riakai is gonna be focussing more on Naomi, I think it's fair enough to say that can easily be something to forget.

Out of curiosity, you seem to share my idea of Natsume having "good days and bad days"... Was that in a fanfic somewhere?
I just remember reading that Nat danced on some days "just because she could" and thought it was adorable
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

More like I have a family member with rheumatoid arthritis.

And actually somewhere I saw a fic where someone's OC had good days and bad days with a different disability.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

bhtooefr wrote:More like I have a family member with rheumatoid arthritis.

And actually somewhere I saw a fic where someone's OC had good days and bad days with a different disability.
Well, I'm sorry to hear that :/ I was worried that was gonna be the reply :P
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---