-

WORDS WORDS WORDS

TacticalBacon

-

Post by TacticalBacon »

Deleted
i was drunk
sorry
Last edited by TacticalBacon on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Steam
My Twitter
My Tumblr
My skype is HakimAthalla21
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: The Walking Cripple

Post by Silentcook »

-Yet another "what if something TOTALLY STRANGE AND UNRELATED happened in Yamaku" story
-Drunken writing
-Bad style even after proofreading a very short short

Therefore, my advice is: don't.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Helbereth

Re: -

Post by Helbereth »

I feel privileged to have come up and found this literally minutes prior to its deletion.
TacticalBacon

Post by TacticalBacon »

Helbereth wrote:I feel privileged to have come up and found this literally minutes prior to its deletion.
i didn't realize how bad it was until silentcook told me it was bad and i re-read it
My Steam
My Twitter
My Tumblr
Blasphemy

Post by Blasphemy »

Damn, I'm in the worst position. I actually read it but managed to forget about it already (to my defense it was very short!) and now I'm left wondering what it was about :(
Can I get a hint? Per p.m. perhaps? If not, I suppose it's not a big loss, just curious.

edit: Yay, got my answer!
Trivun

Post by Trivun »

One day we'll have to have a special thread set up where (with permission, obviously) all the deleted or just plain bad thread opening posts (whether fanfic or otherwise) can be kept and archived, for our viewing pleasure. I actually feel very disappointed that I wasn't online in time to see this... :(

Xbox Live: Trivun117
Steam: Trivun
Blasphemy

Post by Blasphemy »

Tell me about it. Oftentimes you read about Doomish's crazy stuff just to find out he's deleted it all.

Mind you, if the author doesn't want to have his work available publicly (any longer) then I fully respect that. So a list like that may not be the right thing to do.
Trivun

Post by Trivun »

Blasphemy wrote:Tell me about it. Oftentimes you read about Doomish's crazy stuff just to find out he's deleted it all.

Mind you, if the author doesn't want to have his work available publicly (any longer) then I fully respect that. So a list like that may not be the right thing to do.
Fair point, though I did mention "with permission". So I mean things like this thread (provided the OP said yes), but obviously not things like Doomish's stuff as he wanted it taken down himself, although to be fair I am pretty disappointed he took down eveything. I really did want to read his work, I've heard some of it was pretty good...

Xbox Live: Trivun117
Steam: Trivun
Hanako Scars

Post by Hanako Scars »

I sort of wish I'd seen this now :(
Misha Fanfic hunter. If you know of a good completed one, please PM me :)
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Hanako Scars wrote:I sort of wish I'd seen this now :(
You really don't. It was a jumbled, incoherent mess that's probably better left in limbo. After I finished reading, I had to step away for a few minutes to try blanking it out, and when I came back it was gone--it kind of worked out well in that regard.
TacticalBacon

Post by TacticalBacon »

Yes, yes. lesson learned.
#1. don't write while you're heavy drunk
#2. Don't post it without thoroughly reading it
My Steam
My Twitter
My Tumblr
Troy