-

WORDS WORDS WORDS
User avatar
Hanako Nakai
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:44 am

_

Post by Hanako Nakai » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:31 pm

_
Last edited by Hanako Nakai on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
You should be a protagonist of a new story :lol:

Am I really that dense?

User avatar
griffon8
Posts: 1116
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Southeast Michigan, USA

Re: [Hanako] Rebirth *UPDATED Part 4 Frag 1 29/9

Post by griffon8 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:41 am

Hanako Nakai wrote:
[1]> I’ll let her take the lead, considering that she rarely does that; and maybe her self-esteem might grow better.
[2]> I should take the lead tonight. I need to make this night perfect for Hanako.
Well, this is disappointing.

You're not writing a VN, you know. We don't need choices. You can get away with just writing your story.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing

User avatar
Hanako Nakai
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:44 am

Re: [Hanako] Rebirth *UPDATED Part 4 Frag 1 29/9

Post by Hanako Nakai » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:52 am

griffon8 wrote:
Hanako Nakai wrote:
[1]> I’ll let her take the lead, considering that she rarely does that; and maybe her self-esteem might grow better.
[2]> I should take the lead tonight. I need to make this night perfect for Hanako.
Well, this is disappointing.

You're not writing a VN, you know. We don't need choices. You can get away with just writing your story.
That IS writing the story in my own way, the decision was to change point of view for the next part..
ImageImage
You should be a protagonist of a new story :lol:

Am I really that dense?

User avatar
Numb
Posts: 225
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:29 am
Location: In a chair behind a desk. Always.

Re: _

Post by Numb » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:58 pm

Kind of disappointed to see this abandoned so soon, but I can see your reasoning. You don't feel ready to write a long project like this yet. That's perfectly fine, try one-shots until you are more confident in your abilities, it's a big project writing a route or epilogue with multiple chapters. Hell, Blossom is already about fifty pages long in my text editor, and about 20,000 words. It hasn't been easy, but I'm confident I can do it, and I hope eventually you feel the same about your own writing.
You have potential, you just lack the experience currently. Keep at it though, you'll make it! :D
Currently working on: Notes for a new project (Coming Soon™)
I did KS and other songs on note blocks in Minecraft: Playlist here
Old works| Rooftops - An Emi Story| Christmas with the Hakamichis | Not Like Him - Rin Perspective|Blossom - A Miki pseudo-route

User avatar
dewelar
Posts: 1228
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:09 pm
Location: The Fifth Thing

Re: _

Post by dewelar » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:06 pm

Also sorry to see this abandoned.
Hanako Nakai wrote:Deleted, sorry about bothering anyone with my useless writing.
However, I can't help but wonder if, given your screen name, this sign-off was meant to be significant :) .
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!

OutofBlues
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Re: _

Post by OutofBlues » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:35 pm

Numb wrote:Kind of disappointed to see this abandoned so soon, but I can see your reasoning. You don't feel ready to write a long project like this yet. That's perfectly fine, try one-shots until you are more confident in your abilities, it's a big project writing a route or epilogue with multiple chapters. Hell, Blossom is already about fifty pages long in my text editor, and about 20,000 words. It hasn't been easy, but I'm confident I can do it, and I hope eventually you feel the same about your own writing.
You have potential, you just lack the experience currently. Keep at it though, you'll make it! :D
You. I like you.

Shame I didn't get to read this, hope you decide to post it up again when you're feeling up to it.

User avatar
griffon8
Posts: 1116
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Southeast Michigan, USA

Re: _

Post by griffon8 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:43 pm

Hanako Nakai wrote:Deleted, sorry about bothering anyone with my useless writing.
Wow.

I hope you write some more. As Helbereth and Mirage pointed out, your story certainly had potential.

Please take Numb's advice.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing

User avatar
Comrade
Posts: 1248
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am
Location: Micheal Levi's lyre is real good yo

Re: _

Post by Comrade » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:06 am

Well, i hope you do keep writing other stuff, you'll never get better if you quit altogether
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014

User avatar
TacticalBacon
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:22 am

Re: _

Post by TacticalBacon » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:23 am

aw :/ i was kinda looking forward to the sex scene

anywho, sad to see this end so soon, i enjoyed what you wrote.
My Steam
My Twitter
My Tumblr
My skype is HakimAthalla21

User avatar
Hanako Nakai
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:44 am

Re: _

Post by Hanako Nakai » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:35 am

i abandoned this not because i don't want to write anymore, i abandoned because i have limited time to spend... i think i would spend my remaining time with my relatives, it's never too late to change anything that happened to my family before, i must change it before i leave this plane...
ImageImage
You should be a protagonist of a new story :lol:

Am I really that dense?

User avatar
Endofone
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:57 pm
Location: Under the sea

Re: _

Post by Endofone » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:57 pm

Ahh. This makes me kinda sad but, your choice so good luck on your later endeavors in life!

User avatar
BlackWaltzTheThird
Posts: 613
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:38 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: _

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:12 am

I never read what was in this thread - or at least, if I did, I do not recall doing so - but I assure you whole heartedly that no writing is useless, much less what was formerly here. Everything an author writes is another notch in his belt, if you will; a symbol of his growing experience and his steps towards improvement. You might not want to show it off - and that's fine; you are free to hide or display what you want - but please never see it as useless.
Hanako Nakai wrote:i abandoned this not because i don't want to write anymore, i abandoned because i have limited time to spend... i think i would spend my remaining time with my relatives, it's never too late to change anything that happened to my family before, i must change it before i leave this plane...
I might be reading this wrong, but it gives me a very morbid sense of unease. Whatever your situation may be, I wish you all the best for it. Godspeed.
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!

User avatar
Harrison
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:41 pm
Location: East coast USA

Re: _

Post by Harrison » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:19 pm

Sad to see this go as well :( I completely understand about not having enough time to write though, as I find it increasingly difficult to find time to write as well. Just whatever you do, don't give up completely. I'll still be happy to proof-read anything that you might want proofread in the future :wink:
Steam: Hildahar

----Go 'Canes----

User avatar
Vindicator N
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Re: -

Post by Vindicator N » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:49 pm

Okay, let me get this straight. First of all, I'm still alive, and yes I'm the same dude.. i forgot the password to my old account. my computer's hard drive got corrupt, i had to buy a new one. and lastly, I may have something near yuletide season.. i'll update y'all..
A good soldier never dies... he just fades away...

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: -

Post by Steinherz » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:11 pm

Vindicator N wrote:Okay, let me get this straight. First of all, I'm still alive, and yes I'm the same dude.. i forgot the password to my old account. my computer's hard drive got corrupt, i had to buy a new one. and lastly, I may have something near yuletide season.. i'll update y'all..
Hence why I keep all of my passwords for everything written down/easily memorable.
Good to know you're all right though friendo :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

Post Reply