WORDS WORDS WORDS

KeiichiO

Re: Katawa Satsujin

Post by KeiichiO »

Wai et hav 2 b rin ; ^ ;
Xanatos

Post by Xanatos »

Mirage_GSM wrote:I think you meant "write". Hisao wasn't able to sign earlier.
Ah, dammit. I actually caught that same mistake elsewhere and fixed it. :lol:

@Keiichi: Because there's no conceivable way to paint (pun intended) an armless spaced-out artist as a suspect. :P
<KeiichiO>: "I wonder what Misha's WAHAHA's sound like with a cock stuffed down her throat..."
<Ascension>: "I laughed, cried, vomited in my mouth a little, and even had time for marshmallows afterwards. Well played, Xanatos. Well played."
<KeiichiO>: "That's a beautiful response to chocolate."
Dream

Post by Dream »

Well this was... Interesting.

The mixture of grimness and dark humor is certainly something i haven't seen much around here, but i would agree with others that the wackiness of the alternate ending fits better with the story, but the other ending is really terrifying. It was a bit weird at first but when you start grasping it's mostly for the lulz and wacky it falls into place.

Good stuff.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Mute

Post by Mute »

Personally, the 'official' ending is more befitting, and IMO, it's better. The alternate ending just makes me wonder how Kenji managed to conclude the shed as a hiding spot, especially with his inability to see more than three feet in front of him. It feels a bit.. contrived, although that's probably not a good word to use.

Good story. The first ending made me feel creepy, whereas the second one made me chuckle. Also, Kenji is a bit cooler now. Good job. :3
You just lost the game.