Developments (Post-Lilly NE) [Complete, 2015-08-11]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

forgetmenot

Re: Developments (Post-Lilly Bad End) [Ch 23 up 11/3]

Post by forgetmenot »

edruil wrote:threesome pls. I can't handle the feels if one of them gets rejected.

But for real, let me echo the sentiments already expressed by a few other readers. This is really well done, and despite my loyalty to Emi, I can't help but pull for both of them. I think no matter which girl Hisao chooses in the end (or whether he goes for a harem route :roll: ), you're going to have some very upset fans!
The only obvious ending is that he rejects both Hanako and Emi and makes sweet, sweet love to Kenji. Or Mutou.
AntonSlavik020

Post by AntonSlavik020 »

forgetmenot wrote: The only obvious ending is that he rejects both Hanako and Emi and makes sweet, sweet love to Kenji. Or Mutou.
Or Kenji AND Mutou.
Best girl
Hanako=Shizune>Misha>Lilly>Rin>Emi

Best route
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>Emi>Shizune
Solistor

Post by Solistor »

AntonSlavik020 wrote:
forgetmenot wrote: The only obvious ending is that he rejects both Hanako and Emi and makes sweet, sweet love to Kenji. Or Mutou.
Or Kenji AND Mutou.
Scandalous.
sanduba

Post by sanduba »

Damn, I have to remember to read the comments only after I read the chapter.
Best story:
Hanako > Rin > Lilly > Emi > Shizune

best girl:
Lilly > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Rin

Eh, that's my opinion.
Guestimate

Post by Guestimate »

So.... What was Yuuko doing?
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Guestimate wrote:So.... What was Yuuko doing?
Are you sure you want to know ;) ? If so...

Just thought I'd have a fun moment showing her being buried under all the books being returned on the last day the library is open. Totally unrealistic, I know. Shame on me. :D
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Lost In The Fire

Post by Lost In The Fire »

Damn. The last two chapters were definitely intense. I found the nightmare from Ch 22 fairly painful to read and the scene with Emi and Hanako in the library was very intense.
Over all I am still pulling for Hanako at this point, but as with everyone else here I can't say I want to see Emi rejected either.

Still am waiting to see how you bring Shizune back into the mix. If it is anything like the story so far it will most likely be great.
Some one-shots.
He Didn't Listen - Hanako Bad End
Observations - OC POV
Mmmmm'yep.
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

Who knows, maybe in an unexpected plot twist, we'll get an Emi x Hanako wedding, with Hisao as the best man.... :wink:
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

Obviously this will end with Hisao's death and Hanako and Emi later moving in together while they go to university and slowly get over it. Right? Right? Right? :P
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Lost In The Fire wrote:Damn. The last two chapters were definitely intense. I found the nightmare from Ch 22 fairly painful to read and the scene with Emi and Hanako in the library was very intense.
Over all I am still pulling for Hanako at this point, but as with everyone else here I can't say I want to see Emi rejected either.

Still am waiting to see how you bring Shizune back into the mix. If it is anything like the story so far it will most likely be great.
Glad to hear the nightmare sequence came off the right way. I was a bit concerned about it, having never written one before. I was also nervous, given that in canon Hanako has pretty intense nightmares, of writing something that would come off as too milquetoast in comparison.

You can think of these past couple of chapters as the end of this act of the story, I think. The next few chapters are going to be a bit slower by comparison. And, yes, the next chapter will officially see the return of Shizune and Misha. I will admit that I am finding writing for them...challenging, but I will try my best to be up to the task :) .
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
sanduba

Post by sanduba »

I'm sure you'll do a great job.
Best story:
Hanako > Rin > Lilly > Emi > Shizune

best girl:
Lilly > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Rin

Eh, that's my opinion.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Slower? Oh god the agony!

(I trust that your pacing will work well, it's been excellent so far.)

Like someone said, June 2015...

And, I wonder if that'll spoil something.

Both Emi and Hanako are the type to move fast when an opportunity presents itself (in more ways than one). However, one of them has more endurance than the other. I'm actually not sure who it is, either - normally I'd say Emi, but Hanako did put up with a month of Lilly dating Hisao, while she was still close with him, without complaint.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

bhtooefr wrote:Both Emi and Hanako are the type to move fast when an opportunity presents itself (in more ways than one). However, one of them has more endurance than the other. I'm actually not sure who it is, either - normally I'd say Emi, but Hanako did put up with a month of Lilly dating Hisao, while she was still close with him, without complaint.
*nods* I would say endurance is a trait both Emi and Hanako have in spades.
Kurara

Post by Kurara »

In that case, I feel sorry for Hisao. :wink:
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

In that case, for Hisao's sake, I'd recommend he go for Hanako.

Emi strikes me as the type that would demand multiple endurance sessions a day.

:lol:
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!