Kenji was right all along (+18)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Legocam96

Kenji was right all along (+18)

Post by Legocam96 »

Ok, forgive me if this is not the greatest fan fiction. this is my first attempt to try it out, and I hope it goes well

chapter one

Well this was one of the greatest nights I could have imagined. I got to hang out with one of the greatest girls ever, Lilly, and finally confessed my love for her. For the last three hours, we have been up in the tea room finally getting to know the real Lilly, only separated by the oncoming curfew. when I finally get to my room, I couldn't think of anything else but being with her. but that would have to wait until tomorrow. As I was trying to decide to either catch up on the tiresome English homework, or just going to bed, I get a very violent banging on the door.

Before I can say anything, a familiar face comes crashing through.

"Dang it Kenji!", I yell as he comes barging through, not caring for courtesy.

"Hisao, I was right man, they are everywhere. Pack your stuff man, we have to go now!", Kenji managed to get out.

"What are you talking about man?" I ask a very disheveled Kenji. But it seems he just ignores me and continues to mumble very quickly about the plan and feminists. I manage to grab him and ask,"What the hell are you talking about?"

"The feminists! Oh god, they've taken the school man, we have to get out of here!"

Oh ok, its just his ramblings as he has always had. But something is a little off. i have always hear him talk about his conspiracies but somehow this feels different than usual. But even so I decide to humor him.

"Oh ok, very funny. So where are these 'feminists' ", I question him mockingly.

"Look out the window man, they are everywhere. We need to get out of here",He almost yells. As he says this, he pulls the window covers.

Oh.My.God.

Instead of seeing the calming park and the comforting medical facility in the distance,I see something I cant comprehend. Everything outside is engulfed with flames, and I see why. Dozens of these 'feminists' are attacking against the school. They seem coordinating there attacks at the west part of the main school building, using Molotovs and other crudely built weapons. But my eye catches something more frightening. I see a formed group moving in. They seemed more organized than the outlying raiders, and I see them moving quickly towards the dorms.

I immediately turn to Kenji,"What should we do man?"

"Grab whatever is a necessity. After you do, meet in my room in two minutes!" He immediately disappears to his room, not even shutting his door.

I quickly decide I need my medicine, my phone, and barely anything else. But as I am doing this, I realized something I completely forgot.

Lilly!

I quickly grab my phone, hoping she will answer it

"... ... ... Hello?"

Oh thank god, "Lilly, where are you?"

"W-whats wrong? whats going on?" before I can answer, I hear banging on the door in her room. My heart drops into the pit of my stomach.

"Don't answer the door Lilly! Just trust me!"

But it's too late. I hear the door bust wide open and the phone drops to the floor. screams echo through the phone, sending anger and fear through my spine. In seconds I hear a familiar voice, a voice I didn't expect.

"We found another person on the list. what should we do?"

Is that... Misha?

"... ... ..."

"Take her there? but that's... never mind. whats next Shicchan? ... ... ... Ok, we need to move quickly to catch them!"

And Shizune? Why is she there? Before I can figure it out, Kenji bursts out and grabs me.

"We need to go now man!" He says as he pulls me out of my room. As he does that, I hear yelling and even worse, gunshots from under our floor.

"We are trapped dude, what do we do, they are already taking the first floor!"

"No we aren't not, I came prepared"

We rush into his cramped room and I was amazed. Maps everywhere, papers strewn all over the floor, and a board set up with major people that we know, such as Rin, Emi, and even me.

"What the hell is this?"

"My hub man, anything and everything is here", He says as he opens a small cabinet, and pulls out a small bundle of rope and a hook. As he opens the windows, I hear shouts at the end of the hall.

"We got to go man", I yell to Kenji frantically.

"Come on lets go, the rope is set up."

He goes down first, making sure no one is there, then motions me to go down next. As I slide down to the ground, I see a horrid view. Everything is burning, people being executed left and right. What few guys getting out immediately get gunned down. I was shocked as I slid back to reality.

" Lets go, Lets go. We don't have much time Hisao, before they notice us. We will be killed on sight if we don't move now", he whispers to me, in contrast to the loud chaotic violence around us.

We move slowly tree to tree, almost getting caught twice. We managed to keep out of sight until we get to the last barrier. When we reach the large brick wall, he quickly pulls out a long ladder from some brush.I don't even question Kenji at this point. He gets the ladder set up and before we climb it, he grabs an extra duffel bag from the brush where the ladder was hidden. We immediately get across the wall and jump down to the ground.

"We-we made it.",I say slightly baffled but overjoyed none of the less. My heart pounds in my chest but my fear fades.

"Yeah man, yeah", My savior says out of breath.

But then it sinks into my mind... Lilly...What exactly happened over that phone. And why did i hear Misha on the line?

But Kenji pulls me out of my thoughts. He is already pulling stuff out of the duffel bag, and I finally notice how kenji looks. He looks like an amazing spec ops unit. he has a western-like military gear on. he has that military jacket with his last name stitched into the uniform, looking like it has seen combat. he has a tactical belt, with all sorts of accessories, such as a small med kit, some extra rope, hiking gear, and some sort of small other accessories. On his face, he has some modified night vision goggles. He has a very expensive camping backpack, set up for anything and overstuffed, even maps poking out. He gets my attention by snapping his fingers, not really working well for him.

"Hey, you still there?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah, just taken aback from what happened right now"

"I don't blame you man. But hey, we need to get to my safe house."

He noticed my face when I give him a quizzical stare when he mentions a safe house.

"What, you don't think I have a safe house? I have been preparing for months man, months. We need to get there to actually get ready for the fight. Until then, here."

He hands me a very rough looking type 26 revolver, along with eighteen bullets and a large hunting knife.

"H-h-how did you get this?", I asked looking very shocked.

"don't worry man, we have it now, that's what matter", he says with a cryptic look, spacing out as he says this, sending shivers down my spine.

"well, we got to move, we have to get across the mountain right now",Kenji says, now coming back to reality.

I take a look and i know its going to take us so much time to get over there. At least its a start.

End of Chapter One

Thanks for checking it out. Trust me, this will heat up in episode 2. Just wait
Also, if you have any tips, please share your opinions so I need to fix.
Last edited by Legocam96 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looks like a good day to waste... Might as well be here
Mirage_GSM

Re: Kenji was right all along (+18)

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Well, for starters, there are quite a few typos. It might help to get a proofreader.
A few things I noticed several times:
- Capitalize the beginning of a sentence
- Stick to present tense
- Beware of homophones (examples below)

And for more specific things:
either catch up on the tireless English homework
You probably meant "tiresome"
They seem coordinating there attacks
Ouch! "Their"!
"Take her their?
You can use the "there" there.
whats next Sicchan
"Shicchan"
As he does that, I here yelling
"hear"

Otherwise it was quite entertaining so far.
Last edited by Mirage_GSM on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Legocam96

Re: Kenji was right all along (+18)

Post by Legocam96 »

Thanks man, in retrospect I should have spent more time proof reading than I did! But thanks for pointing that out for me.
Looks like a good day to waste... Might as well be here