He Didn't Listen - Oneshot [Part 2 Added: 29/8/13]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

MasterOfRomance

Re: He Didn't Listen - Oneshot [Part 2 Added: 29/8/13]

Post by MasterOfRomance »

Well, I hope this fic continues on. I'd like to see how Hanako and Hisao patch things up, and if Kenji will ever come around. I like it!

(Of course, Hisao/Hanako was always my favorite couple, so anything that attempts to continue/fix her Bad End is great in my book). Still, a very enjoyable and good read. It kept the spirit of the characters very well, which I like.

The only (and I seriously mean ONLY) minor nitpick I have is this:
For several awkward minuets neither of us spoke.
Someone was playing classical music in the background? Wow, that does sound awkward indeed. XD
Think your favorite route is too short? Here are my recommended fan-canons!
Hanako's route-->Sisterhood
Emi's route-->Ascent
Lilly's route-->Still haven't found one yet!
Shizune's route-->Weekend at Hisao's
Rin's route-->Still haven't found one yet!
Lost In The Fire

Post by Lost In The Fire »

MasterOfRomance wrote: The only (and I seriously mean ONLY) minor nitpick I have is this:
For several awkward minuets neither of us spoke.
Someone was playing classical music in the background? Wow, that does sound awkward indeed. XD
God damn it. I thought I had fixed all of those.
Thank you for pointing that out. I tend to always have a problem misspelling certain words automatically. This is one of those cases. There was also a time when I would always spell calm as clam and barely as barley. >_>

Any way, I'm glad you liked it.
Some one-shots.
He Didn't Listen - Hanako Bad End
Observations - OC POV
Mmmmm'yep.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

MasterOfRomance wrote:(Of course, Hisao/Hanako was always my favorite couple, so anything that attempts to continue/fix her Bad End is great in my book).
To be honest, it was interesting to see that kind of thing the first, maybe the second time around, but the sheer number of Hisao X Hanako FixFics means that I'm not too keen on them anymore.
The first chapter was a new and interesting take on how Hisao gains some insight into the problem and left the rest to the imagination. That was good.
I'm pretty certain that further chapters won't make the story as a whole any better.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Minion of Chaos

Post by Minion of Chaos »

Mirage_GSM wrote: The first chapter was a new and interesting take on how Hisao gains some insight into the problem and left the rest to the imagination. That was good.
I'm pretty certain that further chapters won't make the story as a whole any better.
Very true. However, the second part here looks like there will be more to follow (which I won't complain about)
Lost In The Fire

Post by Lost In The Fire »

Minion of Chaos wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote: The first chapter was a new and interesting take on how Hisao gains some insight into the problem and left the rest to the imagination. That was good.
Very true. However, the second part here looks like there will be more to follow (which I won't complain about)
No promises as to whether there is going to be a continuation of this in the near future. Basically when I set out with the original part of this as a one shot I wrote it because I wanted to show a reflection of what made Hanako blow up at Hisao using the Kenji and Hisao friendship. I was content leaving that part as a one shot because I felt at the time that was all I wanted to say with the piece.

The reason I wrote this piece was mainly due to not only the fact that I had an idea of writing a parallel of the manly picnic from the VN, but also because I could still focus on Kenji/Hisao rather than Hisao and Hanako.

If I do continue with this piece it will only be because I thought of an interesting way of doing so that would prevent this from being just a simple FixFic, or a matter of Hanako shooting down Hisao and him moving onto another relationship.
Some one-shots.
He Didn't Listen - Hanako Bad End
Observations - OC POV
Mmmmm'yep.