Hanako and Lilly having sex [Warning: Pure Yuri]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

pandaphil

Re: Hanako and Lilly having sex [Warning: Pure Yuri]

Post by pandaphil »

Silentcook wrote:I TRIED to stay the fuck away, but you people made me do it.

Well thats pretty....impressive.

I don't know. With my own feeble writing skills on display here, I just don't feel that I have room to criticize other peoples work.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

pandaphil wrote:
Silentcook wrote:I TRIED to stay the fuck away, but you people made me do it.

Well thats pretty....impressive.

I don't know. With my own feeble writing skills on display here, I just don't feel that I have room to criticize other peoples work.
You may feel that way, but, in a community such as this, filled with amateurs, the most useful thing you can probably offer, other than additional works to critique, is insight into those presented by your peers.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Florentine wrote:
Oddball wrote:As long as we're throwing out links, I'd also suggest reading Fenimore Cooper's Literary Offenses written by Mark Twain
Never read his books, so I cannot comprehend with what it was analyzing about :(
If nothing else, the basic rules he talks about there should be useful to you.
Not Dead Yet
forgetmenot

Post by forgetmenot »

I'd like to offer one of my own more frequently used writing resources; namely, Kurt Vonnegut's 8 Simple Rules for Writing Fiction.

I'd also like to point out that it's not only important to know the rules, but also to know the proper place and time to break them. Suspense is a good thing, sometimes. Good things can happen to good people in the correct circumstances. Et cetera, et cetera.
Florentine

Post by Florentine »

So many caring members....I do not even know how to speak my gratitude anymore :shock:
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

Florentine wrote:So many caring members....I do not even know how to speak my gratitude anymore :shock:
Derision, sarcasm and insults seem to be the most common responses, but I may only be speaking from personal experience.
DanjaDoom

Post by DanjaDoom »

Helbereth wrote:
Florentine wrote:So many caring members....I do not even know how to speak my gratitude anymore :shock:
Derision, sarcasm and insults seem to be the most common responses, but I may only be speaking from personal experience.
*hit Helbereth with chair*

I just told him I like his shirt.
My fine literary endeavors: Real, M&M, Rat Race, and Hideaki: A Tale of Manliness. Feel free to stroke my ego and read them.

We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey-Sanic
Helbereth

Post by Helbereth »

DanjaDoom wrote:
Helbereth wrote:
*hit Helbereth with chair*

I just told him I like his shirt.
*punches DanjaDoom in the arm, then head-butts him into the wall*

Nice socks.