Hanako/Hisao post-Yamaku (Updated 1/2/14)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

LorSquirrel

Re: Hanako/Hisao Mini-Fic

Post by LorSquirrel »

Steinherz wrote:
LorSquirrel wrote:
pandaphil wrote: Lilly's defensive look returned. "And what if you nudge too hard? What then? You've never seen one of her panic attacks. They-they're horrible to see."

I thought Lilly was blind. How can she see Hanako's panic attacks?
Figure of speech? Remember Lilly says "see you around" quite a few times.
Oh, right... Well then, carry on.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Steinherz wrote:
LorSquirrel wrote:
pandaphil wrote: Lilly's defensive look returned. "And what if you nudge too hard? What then? You've never seen one of her panic attacks. They-they're horrible to see."

I thought Lilly was blind. How can she see Hanako's panic attacks?
Figure of speech? Remember Lilly says "see you around" quite a few times.
Thats what I figured as well. Hmm, I don't have a problem changing it if anyone has a a more appropriate phrase?
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

pandaphil wrote:Thats what I figured as well. Hmm, I don't have a problem changing it if anyone has a a more appropriate phrase?
Goodbye?
Till we meet again?
Catch ya' later?
Tootles...?
Catch ya' on the flip side? (Okay, this one is completely out of Lilly's character :lol:)
LorSquirrel

Post by LorSquirrel »

KeiichiO wrote:
pandaphil wrote:Thats what I figured as well. Hmm, I don't have a problem changing it if anyone has a a more appropriate phrase?
Goodbye?
Till we meet again?
Catch ya' later?
Tootles...?
Catch ya' on the flip side? (Okay, this one is completely out of Lilly's character :lol:)
okay someone needs to make a fic where lilly says "Catch ya' on the flip side." i don't care what the story is about i just want it made.
LorSquirrel

Post by LorSquirrel »

nah don't worry about it i was just being nit-picky (not something i should be doing considering how much you could probably nitpick the hell out of my fic so far.)
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

LorSquirrel wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
Goodbye?
Till we meet again?
Catch ya' later?
Tootles...?
okay someone needs to make a fic where lilly says "Catch ya' on the flip side." i don't care what the story is about i just want it made.
The great Lilly/Akira brain swap? :D
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
LorSquirrel

Re: Hanako/Hisao Mini-Fics

Post by LorSquirrel »

^ YES! someone make it happen!
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

pandaphil wrote:
LorSquirrel wrote:
The great Lilly/Akira brain swap? :D
Freaky Friday KS addition? Do want! :mrgreen:
LorSquirrel

Post by LorSquirrel »

Oh, by the way i think this is a very good fic and it's nice to see Hanako come out of her shell a little... but i what took me out of it was the VN choice box in the second part. i'm pretty sure most other people have said this before but the choice boxes are just disruptive and takes you out of the story. AKA there a big nono in writing. - LS
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

LorSquirrel wrote:Oh, by the way i think this is a very good fic and it's nice to see Hanako come out of her shell a little... but i what took me out of it was the VN choice box in the second part. i'm pretty sure most other people have said this before but the choice boxes are just disruptive and takes you out of the story. AKA there a big nono in writing. - LS

Uh oh...

I just thought it was a cute reference. But if anyone else thinks I should lose it, I will.
LorSquirrel

Post by LorSquirrel »

pandaphil wrote:
LorSquirrel wrote:Oh, by the way i think this is a very good fic and it's nice to see Hanako come out of her shell a little... but i what took me out of it was the VN choice box in the second part. i'm pretty sure most other people have said this before but the choice boxes are just disruptive and takes you out of the story. AKA there a big nono in writing. - LS

Uh oh...

I just thought it was a cute reference. But if anyone else thinks I should lose it, I will.

it was cute but i was instantly taken out of the scene when i saw it. maybe a little harsh but it's just my opinion.
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

LorSquirrel wrote:
pandaphil wrote:

Uh oh...

it was cute but i was instantly taken out of the scene when i saw it. maybe a little harsh but it's just my opinion.
No biggie.I'll just wait and see if anyone else comments on it. If they do, I'll take it out. Not like I'm all that attached to it anyway. Meanwhile, I've made a few minor fixes that Brogurt suggested earlier. If anyone else spots any, please let me know.
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Encouragement for Phil is always in order. Keep it up, mon.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

Well I find this to be a nice little bite sized sweet of a Fanfiction. Nothing too deep, just a fast enjoyable read. I do think you need to work some on your formatting, but really I shouldn't be talking about that.

As for the story... Heh, yeah it was cute. I don't see Hanako going right to a swimsuit, but I do think that once she fully realizes that Hisao isn't turned off by her body/ Likes how she looks, she might do it in private for him. I also think she'll be a little embaresed if she finds out Akira saw her in that outfit. Also love the art.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
Paropues

Post by Paropues »

I wish I had some talent for drawing... you drew hanako very good :D

looks like the story format and tha narration has improved, good job!
I really liked the dialogs of lilly and akira, very funny and precise.
keep up the good work :)