Hanako/Hisao post-Yamaku (Updated 1/2/14)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

pandaphil

Re: Hanako/Hisao post-Yamaku (Updated 1/2/14)

Post by pandaphil »

Thanks so much Command13. That means a lot. I'm sure the story may seem dull to some, but hopefully those who enjoy warm fuzzies without huge mounts of angst will get something out of it. I hope I'm not spoiling my ending when I say I'm full convinced that the two are going to spend the rest of their lives together and maybe even have a child or two. :)

Okay, I may have lied when I said my next story is the last chapter. I really feel compelled to write a chapter from Hanako's pov where she and Lilly just talk and express their feelings. I promise the next chapter will get to the long awaited dinner date and gift exchange.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

Hey, nothing wrong with short sweet fics. You need them sometimes. Help you relax. Like chocolate.

Yes, I too feel feel that Hisao and Hanako will someday have a family. (And I'm having flashbacks to that one conversation in the Sisterhood thread about the Japanese birthrate) Hisao may have a shortened life expectancy, but with proper care and exercise I think he's got a few decades in him.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

The Doc at the beginning of the VN did say Hisao could live an average lifespan. Considering both medical advancements and regular exercise, I see know reason this can't be the case.
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
pandaphil

Post by pandaphil »

Hoitash wrote:The Doc at the beginning of the VN did say Hisao could live an average lifespan. Considering both medical advancements and regular exercise, I see know reason this can't be the case.

Could, but not guaranteed. Have an attack is bound to be scary for anyone. Like any young girlfriend shes going to worry too much and overreact. Especially in Hanako's case, with her lack of self-confidence, part of her probably believes that having found that special someone, she's going to lose him, because "Bad things always happen to me."

In other news, writing still comences on the next part, although slowly. Picked up a cold while in CA last week, and its pretty much wiped me out.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor.
TS28

Post by TS28 »

Holy cow. Your story is fantastic. I never want it to end. You've nailed all of their little quirks and personalities. Is it too much to hope you'll write this story til their marriage??? One can dream.

Love your writing style and hope to read all of it as I slowly read my way thru all of the stories on here.
poopooface

Post by poopooface »

reads a few sentences
*perv*
Hanako>Lilly>Emi>Rin>Shizune
monkeywitha6pack

Post by monkeywitha6pack »

poopooface wrote:reads a few sentences
*perv*
What makes you say that? Nothing about this fiction makes me think anything remotely like that
Wahahaha~.
AceLions

Post by AceLions »

I can't wait to read the next Chapter
Ace Lions