Exceeder (Miki X Emi) {Updated 4/1}

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Tang

Re: Exceeder (Miki X Emi) {Updated 3/10}

Post by Tang »

ArcCain wrote:Most impressive, but what dose FTFY stand for?

Furry Tentacle Fetish Yaoi?
Tang wrote:Impressive at the very least to see that I've indirectly inspired this...
Anyhow, I want you to print this out and frame it on your wall to keep you motivated until you're done with your little project. ;)
Emi Library.jpg
Are you moding the game?
How flattering of you to ask... but no, I'm just being meticulous with Photoshop. ;)
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

OtakuNinja wrote:
Umber wrote:And, aw. I was hoping the choice boxes would work better than they normally do. It was worth a shot.
Choice boxes are only a good idea if the choices lead to different chapters, e.g. as seen in Shower Scenes. :)
Hey! I've read that story!

In my completely unbiased opinion, it's may be one of the greatest shower themed stories every written for this forum!
Not Dead Yet
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Oddball wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:
Umber wrote:And, aw. I was hoping the choice boxes would work better than they normally do. It was worth a shot.
Choice boxes are only a good idea if the choices lead to different chapters, e.g. as seen in Shower Scenes. :)

In my completely unbiased opinion, it's may be one of the greatest shower themed stories every written for this forum!
That's a shameless plugin if I ever saw one. :P
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Oddball wrote:
OtakuNinja wrote:

Someone's a shameless self-promoter :lol:
But I do have to agree, since to my knowledge its the ONLY shower-themed story on the forums XD
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
LorSquirrel

Post by LorSquirrel »

someone will have to change that. (not me!)
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

I did not mind the choice box.
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

You people are going to enjoy the puns hidden throughout the story. . There's already one in a title somewhere, and it won't be the last :lol:
I am the PUNGEON MASTER! (oh god, someone stop me XD)
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

The choice box actually felt like internal monologue to me. Because I know those situations, where you can literally see the choice flashing by in slow-motion, and your choice is already selected. And all the smart ones are not.
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
Hoitash

Post by Hoitash »

Steinherz wrote:You people are going to enjoy the puns hidden throughout the story. . There's already one in a title somewhere, and it won't be the last :lol:
Why would you PUNish us like that?

It has begun :twisted:
"Who are you, that do not know your history?" -Ulysses
Misha Time: United States of Misha Meet the Hakamichis
Awesome, served on the rocks: Hisao and Kenji- Master Detectives! (Check out the Archive for more!)
I wrote a book! Brythain edited it! If you like mystery and history please consider: A Sister's Habit
"You are absolutely insane. And entertaining." -griffon8
LorSquirrel

Post by LorSquirrel »

Hoitash wrote:
Steinherz wrote:You people are going to enjoy the puns hidden throughout the story. . There's already one in a title somewhere, and it won't be the last :lol:
Why would you PUNish us like that?

It has begun :twisted:

well crap....
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Very nice. I agree with others that this is the strongest chapter yet.

BTW, the you duplicated the post. The last post on page three of this thread is identical to the first post on page four. It greatly confused me for a moment, because after I read the end of page three, I went back to confirm that you hadn't used silly choices before. Then I went to page four and went "Huh? Didn't I just read this?"

Mirage, about your point in Miki's internal monologue invalidating the other two choices, that's actually what Hisao does if you choose "Go for a walk into town." in Sip (Part 2). The next page has him thinking, "Following Hanako to the library seems a bit intrusive. There was a reason she left the classroom, after all." So I think it's normal to discount the results of other decisions once you've made a decision. I think this is a result of confirmation bias, the tendency to ignore data against your position and hype up data supporting your position.

Wow, didn't mean to get all psychological and introspective there. Anyway.

TLDR: I like where this is going, the last chapter was duplicated, and please don't include any more choice points.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

griffon8 wrote:TLDR: I like where this is going, the last chapter was duplicated, and please don't include any more choice points.
Thank you, that has been fixed, and we won't XD.
Expect the next chapter this week (or tonight).
I also draw, kind of.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

griffon8 wrote:Mirage, about your point in Miki's internal monologue invalidating the other two choices, that's actually what Hisao does if you choose "Go for a walk into town." in Sip (Part 2). The next page has him thinking, "Following Hanako to the library seems a bit intrusive. There was a reason she left the classroom, after all." So I think it's normal to discount the results of other decisions once you've made a decision.
It's one thing to rationalize your decision to yourself after you made it. The decision could have easily gone the other way instead.
But in this case, two of the three choices would have been physically impossible anyway, so why include the choice in the first place?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Carighan

Re: Exceeder (Miki X Emi) {Updated 3/10} (erotic content ahe

Post by Carighan »

I thought it was meant as a joke element. Like the text on the surrounding areas in Zombieland. Miki sees the scene freeze, the choice appears in a Final Fantasy VII menu style, the selection is made, then the scene resumes.
Last edited by Carighan on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
Steinherz

Re: Exceeder (Miki X Emi) {Updated 3/10} (erotic content ahe

Post by Steinherz »

Carighan wrote:I thought it was meant as a joke element. Like the text on the surrounding areas in Zombieland, you could see the scene freeze, the choice appearing in a Final Fantasy VII menu style, the selection being made, then the scene resumes.
I think that's what Umber meant for it. I had nothing to do with the choices there.
Actually, that's a perfect description of it :lol:
I also draw, kind of.