Kagami Pseudo-Route [Updated 7/6]

WORDS WORDS WORDS
PKMNthiefChris

Re: Kagami Pseudo-Route [Updated 7/6]

Post by PKMNthiefChris » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:42 am

Well uh... This hasn't been updated in over 2 years so I just want to say that what's been here so far was excellent. I dunno if this will ever get a revival but... Thank you for sharing this piece with us. Hisao has gotten himself into a massive hole but against my judgement I'll have faith in the Master of Romance.

NelNinja

Post by NelNinja » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:16 am

I'm not sure how subtle you intended to be with her memory loss, but I enjoyed piecing it together in act 1 once it hit me that's what was happening. I only just started reading this fic--right at the beginning of Act 2--though I'm enjoying it immensely.

No pressure, you've already said you have intentions to finish it and that life is being a bitch, I'm just worried because I've really enjoyed what I've read so far! I especially like that Kagami is more forward with her feelings than many of the girls in KS; Emi's route is the first route I completed in KS and her just nonchalantly being like, "kiss me now!" was refreshing as I've gone through the game again recently. Good luck forgetmenot
I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing
Character Impressions:
Misha>Emi=Hanako=Lilly=Shizune=Rin
I wrote things!
The Sound of Silence - Shizune one-shot
Pilgrimage - A Subversion of Fate - Hisao sans heart attack (On-going)

PersonR12

Post by PersonR12 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:28 pm

I just wanna say that I love this shit and I really hope this doesn't become a dead fic, even though it kind of is already. If you got shit to deal with irl that always comes first. Once that's sorted try not to forget about this cuz it is really fucking good.
I am a human person.