Hokkaido-Lilly's perspective (Updated 2/28)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

rz3

Re: Hokkaido-Lilly's perspective (Updated 2/28)

Post by rz3 »

I like it. Well done on the final part.

Oh, and I understand why you skipped ahead to the last of the story, but I'd still like to read some of the other scenes if you ever decide to do some of them.
centurion911

Post by centurion911 »

Plague wrote:Well this part just confirmed that when you add to KS material, it's really good for me. The first few paragraphs were not that strong as the ones from Hisao waking up.

But that as well may be because of the things we already discussed, so thanks for the work.
I had a bit of trouble working that one out. I wanted Lilly to be starting to come to terms with what was happening when she hit the airport and I had to re-write that scene quite a few times, I'm happy you liked the final scene though.
rz3 wrote:I like it. Well done on the final part.

Oh, and I understand why you skipped ahead to the last of the story, but I'd still like to read some of the other scenes if you ever decide to do some of them.
I'm probably gonna begin working on some Epilogues first, but I may go back and do some scenes (perhaps the Shanghai scene where Hisao confronts Lilly on her leaving, or Lilly's angry moment.)

So hold tight :) they'll probably come eventually
whtkid

Post by whtkid »

Dawww this was so sweet :)
Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin > Shizune