Rin : Dreamy Encounters (UPDATE 10/30)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

AntonSlavik020

Re: Rin : Dreamy Encounters (UPDATE 10/30)

Post by AntonSlavik020 »

I liked it. It wasn't my favorite, but it was well done. I can see a conversation between these two going like that, so you and Silver did a good job there. I think my favorite line was the one about Emi at 7 AM, though there were a lot of good ones.
Best girl
Hanako=Shizune>Misha>Lilly>Rin>Emi

Best route
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>Emi>Shizune
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Interesting combination of characters, though that meeting would be hard canonically, since by the time Rin starts painting at Sae's Akira has already left for Scotland.
There are two or three lines where your Rin is a bit too...normal. She's asking about stuff Rin wouldn't usually be interested in etc. Also:
"You're of age right? I need a drink and I hate drinking alone, care to join me?"
She can't be of age if she attends Yamaku, and Akira should know that - not that she'd probably care, just saying.

Apart from these minor nitpicks it's a nice story. Thanks for sharing.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Ben KSTF

Post by Ben KSTF »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Interesting combination of characters, though that meeting would be hard canonically, since by the time Rin starts painting at Sae's Akira has already left for Scotland.
There are two or three lines where your Rin is a bit too...normal. She's asking about stuff Rin wouldn't usually be interested in etc. Also:
"You're of age right? I need a drink and I hate drinking alone, care to join me?"
She can't be of age if she attends Yamaku, and Akira should know that - not that she'd probably care, just saying.

Apart from these minor nitpicks it's a nice story. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah sometimes Rin is maybe too normal, although in the VN she isn't always random either. But I see your point.

For the departure to Scotland, you mean the definitive one? Since it doesn't happen in Shizune's route (for Lilly at least), we don't really know. I admit that I didn't consider it though ^^
KS page with facts and quizzes about the VN : https://www.facebook.com/KatawaShoujoTriviaAndFacts
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Lilly's appearance in Shizune's route was a continuity error.
Both Lilly and Akira are suposed to have left in all routes but Lilly's.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.