-

WORDS WORDS WORDS

thereanimator02

Re: Misstep [Hanako] [EXPLICIT CONTENT] [2/14]

Post by thereanimator02 »

Hey, I think this might just be my first ever post on this forum! Now, onto what I actually wanted to talk about, Doomish, you've got some wicked writing skills. This story is one I don't want to stop reading. It's dark, it's suspenseful, and I don't know how this is gonna end. Sure, like some people repeatedly remind you of, there are some pretty stupid decisions being made by the characters, but you know what, that makes it more interesting to me, to see how they plan on fixing this mess they're in, if they can at all. It's been over a month since you've posted in this thread, but if you've still got the inspiration, i'm waiting on the next chapter.

Your New Fan,

Thereanimator02
Kimori16

Re: -

Post by Kimori16 »

Well, I've been working on my backlog of fanfics and I just got to this today; sucks that you deleted it.
I liked all of your work, but I hope everything is ok with you.
Thanks again.
Emi > Lily > Hanako > Rin > Shizune
Uhm... I really like this game. And Scissorlips Suzu c:
Dream

Re: -

Post by Dream »

I'm sorry that the forum gave you such a backlash because of the elements of your story, Doomish. I personally liked it and while it's a shame that it was deleted in the end, it is your call to make. Your stories will be missed i'm sure.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos