-

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Comrade

Re: Misstep [Hanako] [EXPLICIT CONTENT] [1/5]

Post by Comrade »

Italy is not the best place to live in right now...
Most of the Prostetution here is eastern European women exported via the desert, a lot of them die on the way
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Antor wrote: And, finally, a picky detail-oriented question: How can someone look down a fully-buttoned-and-ribboned Yamaku blouse? It
The Italian "sex workers" count is estimated, by a research commissioned by the Equal opportunity Department of the Italian government in 2007, to be about 45,000. The percentage of slaves is estimated to be 10%-15% if we count the minors (7-8% if we don't, but we do) and almost the totality of them is actually foreign women.
Exactly. They are foreign women, whom nobody misses and who probably would be deported when the police finds them. None of this applies to hanako. She was abducted the next town over.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

ProfAllister wrote: And, finally, a picky detail-oriented question: How can someone look down a fully-buttoned-and-ribboned Yamaku blouse? It seems to hug to the neck/sternum rather closely.
I've only just now remembered that it's pretty much impossible to look down the Yamaku uniform because of the bow, so I changed it to just have the lecher staring at her tits like a creepy goofball instead. Same basic concept except it's a lot easier to do. :lol:

I like your assessment of the story, though! Nothing specifically explicit has happened yet, which I'm glad you noted!
Dream

Post by Dream »

Is anyone else a bit weirded out by the way Lilly acted at the mention of the bar and the idea that Hanako might be outside town, plus some of her mannerisms with Hisao? Maybe it's just me.

In any case, excellent story, it's surprising how well it fits with the KS characters even though it's so dark. And the feeling of "anyone can die" certainly help to give a very tense tone to it.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
nemz

Post by nemz »

Dream wrote:Is anyone else a bit weirded out by the way Lilly acted at the mention of the bar and the idea that Hanako might be outside town, plus some of her mannerisms with Hisao? Maybe it's just me.
It's not just you. Perhaps she's getting ready to leave for Scotland and is annoyed that Hisao is not turning out to be as good for Hanako as she hoped? Either that or... nah, that's crazy.
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
Bi-Polar Hernandez

Post by Bi-Polar Hernandez »

Goddamnit Doomish you accomplished making me uncomfortable. That's all I can really say at the moment.

You bastard.
Doomish

Post by Doomish »

nemz wrote:Either that or... nah, that's crazy.
Oho? Do you have a theory? Please, share it with the class. :3c
nemz

Post by nemz »

Nah, I wouldn't even call it a theory. Just a gut reaction that doesn't actually make any sense at all when I really ponder it, and in all likelihood is completely off-base. And now it's been built up so much for no reason that I'm definately not sharing it. :wink:
Rin > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Lilly
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Dream wrote:And the feeling of "anyone can die" certainly help to give a very tense tone to it.
I get that feeling from every story just by reading the name "Doomish" as the author...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
Dream wrote:And the feeling of "anyone can die" certainly help to give a very tense tone to it.
I get that feeling from every story just by reading the name "Doomish" as the author...
QFFT!

This is why I don't read Doomish's stories until I know where it's going. So I haven't read this one.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Dream

Post by Dream »

griffon8 wrote:This is why I don't read Doomish's stories until I know where it's going. So I haven't read this one.
You should. It has maids.
"It is not reason, more or less furnished, but will that makes the world march"

"Unfortunately, if you can think of something really stupid, someone out there probably believes it." -Xanatos
Antor

Post by Antor »

Dream wrote:
griffon8 wrote:This is why I don't read Doomish's stories until I know where it's going. So I haven't read this one.
You should. It has maids.
subtlety cruel... I like it.
I made just one error with KS, I played the good endings first... now I'm recovering the feels from the first bad one.
Can't see Can't Hear But love discussion topic (Manwa on disability and love)
waiting for Con Amore a WIP visual novel, a tale of love and music
YourFavAnon

Post by YourFavAnon »

This story is really, really going to end up rubbing me the wrong way, I can already feel it coming..
I write things occasionally.

Dumps of my 35+ fics can be found here and here (including some non-KS stuff).
Doomish

Re: Misstep [Hanako] [EXPLICIT CONTENT] [1/7]

Post by Doomish »

Forget it.
Last edited by Doomish on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:59 am, edited 6 times in total.
FlyingRiceBowl

Re: Misstep [Hanako] [EXPLICIT CONTENT] [1/7]

Post by FlyingRiceBowl »

Another interesting development into the story, well done.