Rebuilding A Broken Heart (Prologue part 3 added 11/5)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

demonix

Re: Rebuilding A Broken Heart (Prologue part 3 added 11/5)

Post by demonix »

Progress on this has been going slowly due to either slight cases of writers block, lack of time to actually make any progress on the story and the 4 week mandatory work activity program I was on last month (I managed to make some progress over that time, but not that much as I only had the weekends available to do any writing).

I have managed to complete the first part of the side story that runs alongside the first chapter (which might need some additions), and I'm elbow deep in the second part which might take some time since I'll have to keep going back to the latter part of chapter one to ensure parity between it and this part of the side story which only leaves me with the final part (I believe I have said that the third part was added at the eleventh hour) and some checking and tweaking before I start posting.

The time not being able to write anything hasn't been wasted as I have had some thought on how the story will progress, although some of those ideas won't be committed to text for a while since they won't be happening until the story as progressed a bit.
demonix

Post by demonix »

Progress update...

The second part of the chapter 1 side story has been completed, so I only have to complete the third part (which is going to be a pain in the neck to begin with as the first bit is a dream sequence) and do some checking over the first chapter and the side story parts to correct any errors and make any changes that need doing on the main story after I completed the second part of the side story.
demonix

Post by demonix »

I've got a little bit of bad news (and it isn't that I'm abandoning the story).

I've decided to re-write a majority of the first part of the chapter 1 side story as I've decided to change some of the back story of the featured character (that is all that's being changed as her appearance will remain the same).

This doesn't impact the main story that much as she's only mentioned in one sentence, but that would have to be altered to reflect the change in the character.

I won't be doing anything on that until I've completed the final part of the chapter 1 side story, but as long as I have enough time in one sitting to get all the changed completed it'll mean that if I announce the completion of the final part of the chapter 1 side story it'll only be a few days before I start posting the first chapter in this story along with the three parts of the side story.
demonix

Post by demonix »

Progress update (again)...

I'm only a few lines away from completing the final chapter 1 side story part, so all I've got to do is check everything over, make any changes that are required and do the re-write of the first part of the chapter 1 side story before I can get to work posting the lot (I know this might not be the best way to do this, but I want to have any events that happen during the duration of a chapter and can't be covered in it to be available at the same time, although this won't happen all the time so some chapters might be released a lot sooner).