Akira Pseudo-Route [Complete!]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

hyroglyphixs

Re: Akira Pseudo-Route [Updated as of 5/11]

Post by hyroglyphixs »

Amazing chapter! I'm really curious about how you're gonna rap this up in the next chapter.. I don't think Mr. Satou will go out without a fight..

Regardless, knowing that the next chapter is the last is bittersweet... I want to know how this all ends.. but I also don't want it to end.

Ugh.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite" - Okabe Rintarou
El. Psy. Congroo~
Deadpool021

Post by Deadpool021 »

Nice chapter! You do a splendid job in writing Akira's and HIsao's interaction, they're cute together :). Akira seems dead on not leaving the country but it seems that Mr. Satou isn't going to take no for an answer and may have a back up plan. I can't wait to see how everything turns out.
Velitation

Post by Velitation »

Another good chapter. Definitely interesting to see more of Mr. Satou's character come out. I have a feeling what Mr. Satou has as a trump card, but I'll leave my ramblings out. Looking forward to the final chapter.
bhtooefr wrote:Oh thank kitteh Akira wasn't doing that to Hisao...
Oh god. I can imagine the horror on Hisao's face. And probably the end result from the shock.
[fahsign]Velitation[/fahsign] Remember, it's just a game.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I think if Mr. Satou does have a "trump card" it would probbaly be extremely hard to wrap this all up in one chapter.
Introducing the trump card, devising a way of countering it and implementing that way all in one chapter? I really hope not.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Velitation

Post by Velitation »

Yeah, I see what you mean Mirage. I was getting ahead of myself and over thinking the situation. Thanks for your input.
[fahsign]Velitation[/fahsign] Remember, it's just a game.
Maradar

Post by Maradar »

I'm equally excited and disappointed for the next chapter and the ending of this route. This is one of my favourite things to read and I really enjoy the improvements you've made in your writing since you began this. Thanks for all the happiness and good times and good writings.

I have a minor arrhythmia and a couple of other heart conditions. Small world.
Also I love these forums.
Triscuitable

Re: Akira Pseudo-Route [Updated as of 4/12]

Post by Triscuitable »

Thanatos02 wrote:that single annoying lock of hair
Hisao and Saber should hook up. Their ahoges would finally find true love.
Thanatos02 wrote:I've spent this entire time waiting for my inevitable 'this is why you suck' speech,
Thanatos reads TvTropes.
Thanatos02 wrote:Hanako nods bows her head,
You can go with "nods", "bows", or for that extra Hanako-esque touch, "nod-bows".
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

Squeeeeeeee!!

(that is all)
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
Solistor

Post by Solistor »

Glorious, as always. Cannot wait until the next chapter.

Also, after watching both versions of Fullmetal Alchemist completely, I now can't get the idea that Mr. Satou looks like Van Hohenheim with red eyes out of my brain.
BlackWaltzTheThird

Post by BlackWaltzTheThird »

Solistor wrote:Glorious, as always. Cannot wait until the next chapter.

Also, after watching both versions of Fullmetal Alchemist completely, I now can't get the idea that Mr. Satou looks like Van Hohenheim with red eyes out of my brain.
*cough*
BlackWaltz's One-stop Oneshot Shop - my fanfiction portal topic. Contains links to all my previous works, plus starting now any new ones I may produce (or reproduce)! Please, check it out!

BlackWaltz's Pastebin - for those who prefer to read things with no formatting and stuff. It's mostly the same as in my thread. Also contains assorted other writing!
Triscuitable

Post by Triscuitable »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:

*cough*
Never watched or read FMA. Only ever heard of it. This guy is the exact mental picture I got.
Solistor

Post by Solistor »

BlackWaltzTheThird wrote:

*cough*
Oh, fancy that. Great minds and all that, eh? :P
Thanatos02

Post by Thanatos02 »

bhtooefr wrote:Oh thank kitteh Akira wasn't doing that to Hisao...
Oh, yeah, definitely. I actually felt really stupid for not thinking that someone would interpret it that way haha.
As far as kids go, I can't say I even know where Akira would stand. I imagine she's the sort that would entertain the possibility someday but not now. Then again, you know how people get when they're leaning into their late twenties.
Mirage_GSM wrote:Wait... Hisao's status as "the boyfriend" was in doubt? Who else would he be if he was invited to all those family meetings.
It's just the fact that it's out in the open. He would've had suspicions, but it's not something he would come out and become confrontational over, especially since he had the expectation of Akira coming back to Scotland with him in the first place. There's a reason I kept the "I don't care who you date" line in, although I do wish I had made some more clarifications about it, because it all ties together in the idea that he wants her in a management position closer to home while he arranges a marriage or meeting between Lilly and another incoming bigshot.
Maradar wrote:I'm equally excited and disappointed for the next chapter and the ending of this route. This is one of my favourite things to read and I really enjoy the improvements you've made in your writing since you began this. Thanks for all the happiness and good times and good writings.
Oh man, don't even get me started. I've had this ending in my head for well over a year now. It's been hard to keep going at times because of all the nonsense keeping me bogged down throughout the entire past year, but the finish line is finally here, and I think I've got it all worked out. The continual support and following has really helped me out, and I'm glad that this has been a more serialized story because I doubt I ever would have finished it, at least within the span of a few years, if it was just me going at it by myself.
Triscuitable wrote:Hisao and Saber should hook up. Their ahoges would finally find true love.
There's an idea. Alternatively, we could get the artwork of drunk Akira playing with Hisao's ahoge I've been begging for for over a year now. Heh.
Solistor wrote:Also, after watching both versions of Fullmetal Alchemist completely, I now can't get the idea that Mr. Satou looks like Van Hohenheim with red eyes out of my brain.
That's... pretty close. Just cut off the beard and give him black hair and you're good to go. Although, I don't imagine him that "sturdy," he'd be a lot thinner.

And to everyone else who responded, thank you. I've been working steadily on the ending and it's already halfway done. I'm hoping to get it out on or before the 24th, which is actually my birthday.
Also, imagine my surprise when I find out that Akira's birthday is on the 18th. Go figure it was decided in the Ask! thread long after I had settled on a final outline.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Eh, that birthday isn't even close to canon, that was just people pulling a number out of their ass in the Ask thread (not an appropriate place for that, really).
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Thanatos02 wrote:
Solistor wrote:Also, after watching both versions of Fullmetal Alchemist completely, I now can't get the idea that Mr. Satou looks like Van Hohenheim with red eyes out of my brain.
That's... pretty close. Just cut off the beard and give him black hair and you're good to go. Although, I don't imagine him that "sturdy," he'd be a lot thinner.
So different Hair, different body type - presumably no yellow eyes and close to 1,90 either...
What similarities are left?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.